• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which physical attraction type would you choose?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Okay, so for most people, physical attraction is usually separated and defined by a few different words/types. Cute, hot, and so on and so forth. Now, let's assume you're looking at a few people, and each of them is someone you define as one of the above, or another. Which one would you be most interested to introduce yourself and have prospects of an actual relationship? If you know why, why would you choose that type over others? Additionally, what separates that type from another type? (If you don't understand, I'll try to explain in my answer.)

As for me, I prefer cute to anything else. I'm not sure why, that's just how I am. For the categories I have in my own mind that I listed above, I think that they're all on the same level of attraction with each other in terms of attractiveness for me, but have different assuming personality traits. Cute for me is only different from hot because a cute person has a spark of innocence in them, and that's something I like, while a hot person wouldn't have that and would seem like someone who... well, you know. Though, admittedly, I don't really think that someone's hot. Like, you know how a girl or a guy would be like "That person's hot!!" I don't ever ever think that about anyone (except for myself, when I'm feeling raunchy). I think that they're cute.

ANOTHER FUN QUESTION! If you had to define yourself by one of those words, what would you define yourself as?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hot. Hot hot hot. My boyfriend is hot, the trumpet guy I stare at is hot, most of my male friends are hot, I enjoy hot men. ...I don't think hot men often enjoy me though cause I look like a kid but...maybe that's a sexual thrill.

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
    Years
  • I think adorable is the way to go. Hot guys are gorgeous, but cute guys are just... afiguhekrggeuh. They appear more clean and appealing imo, and less naughty, if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    You know I've never found much of a difference to be honest. I've had this awkward conversation before and I honestly can't discern any difference. You gotta be cute to be hot and I think vice versa. Obviously it only works in the sense of cute being applied in this scenario. Dogs are not cute and hot haha. That being said, picking one or the other is pretty much impossible. Yeah I'm weird. ;P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm into cute overall, but more specifically I like "adorkable" guys. There's something about when they get really animated talking about dorky things that just makes me absolutely melt!

Years
  • Can we get a list of some of these types? I'm a little confused on what my answer should be as it seems like I'm supposed to choose between 'cute' and 'hot.'

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Handsome and classy. A guy can be good-looking, but if he needs to parade around without a shirt to prove to the public that he's hot.. then.. nah.
    I like a guy who's well put together. That's what really attracts me to someone. They don't need to wear a suit or anything like that, nor do that need to be "trendy" or nowadays "hipster." Just generally put themselves together and be groomed well.

As for me? If I'm anything I'm "cute" and I will only be cute. No one really seems to class short people as hot or sexy even if I'd like to feel that way once in a while.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Id say I like Cute the best. I think a guy dosent need to be like really hot or anything in order for me to be attracted, just cute or good looking.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I think good health is all that matters to me. I don't think there are many healthy girls about though, they all seem to be obsessed with binging on junk foods one week and starving themselves the next.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Cute, not really. Hot, not really. I'm in between. I don't really care about physical attraction. If I'm attracted, I'm attracted. But if I really had to choose, I'd go for cute.

As for that other fun question, I'd say I'm cute. Haha.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Cute, not really. Hot, not really. I'm in between. I don't really care about physical attraction. If I'm attracted, I'm attracted. But if I really had to choose, I'd go for cute.

As for that other fun question, I'd say I'm cute. Haha.

If that's you in your profile pic and signature then the word is stunning.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    If that's you in your profile pic and signature then the word is stunning.

the girl in her signature would be emma stone, darling

Hmmm... I usually go for cute guys, though cute is a very broad word. My last two boyfriends were definitely cute rather than beautiful/sexy (although the last guy I dated was hot in other ways -winks- ), although definitely cute in different ways. One was more hunky cute and the other was more shy/nervous cute, do you get what I'm saying? I don't usually go for hot guys, because, well, I'm intimidated by them, lol. Plus, I know that I can't compare to them in any aspect so I try to stick with people I actually have a chance with.

As for me, I guess I can be perceived as cute when I'm clean shaven, but otherwise I'll go with 'rugged with the allure of a jaded 45 year old lady'.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cute, definitely. "Hotness" has never been appealing to me, and since my tastes in animated girls is definitely toward the cute end of the spectrum, it follows that my RL attractions follow suit.

I have no idea what I'd classify myself as, lol I kinda just blend in with the crowds... completely your average Joe.

Back