• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokémon do YOU think needs a Lv. X?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    mew lv. X would be cool. There are so many fan-made versions of this card floating around the web. What's Nintendo waiting for? Besides, they already have Mewtwo lv. X. Can't say for sure how strong it would be though, since Mew is notorious for being a wimpy card.

I miss the Mew promo with the PokéPower that prevented evolved things from hitting him.

But yes, I must agree; I want to see a better Mew card.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    But that would eliminate the value of the Lvl. X card; who would care about them if there were that many?
    Bidoof Lvl. X, on the other hand...

And yes, there will be no more Lvl. X's printed anyway, from now on it's Great cards. I can't wait to see what they look like in English, the Japanese versions look really good. ^^

Great cards? Can you post links of pictures? That sound interesting (or, perhaps, I can stop being lazy and search myself >_<)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Great cards? Can you post links of pictures? That sound interesting (or, perhaps, I can stop being lazy and search myself >_<)

I wish I could post you pictures of my Great cards, alas, I have no camera to speak of. Actually, I'm really excited because I just opened a Japanese Legend Heart Gold booster box, and there were five Great cards in it plus one that has me very confused because it appears to be reverse holo. In fact perhaps I will make a thread about it.
    Anyway, they are worth looking up, you can see pics of them on ebay and serebii.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I wish I could post you pictures of my Great cards, alas, I have no camera to speak of. Actually, I'm really excited because I just opened a Japanese Legend Heart Gold booster box, and there were five Great cards in it plus one that has me very confused because it appears to be reverse holo. In fact perhaps I will make a thread about it.
    Anyway, they are worth looking up, you can see pics of them on ebay and serebii.

Cool, I'll waiting for it, then!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    i think that pikachu or raichu they have been in the anime,game,tcg,ocg for so long and they suck balls..... i think its time for them to get to level x

i definetly think pikachu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Yeah, you make a good point.

Thanks.
    Also, at AdamTheAce, there is already a Rhyperior Lv. X; although I agree with you on the Lv. X Magikarp. I also wish they would reprint the Shining Magikarp, that thing was great.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Thanks.
    Also, at AdamTheAce, there is already a Rhyperior Lv. X; although I agree with you on the Lv. X Magikarp. I also wish they would reprint the Shining Magikarp, that thing was great.

I know they're making a new shining gyarados in the hgss set, but I wonder about shining magikarp.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    There isn't a Shining Gyarados in the HGSS set, there's a holo Gyarados but no shining.

This is the Gyarados from Soul Silver, pretty awesome imo.

This is the card I wish they would reprint *sigh*

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I think Typhlosion, Feraligatr & Meganium. Each of them are great Pokemon, many people like them, and i'm one of them.
    So yeah; Lv X them. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I think Typhlosion, Feraligatr & Meganium. Each of them are great Pokemon, many people like them, and i'm one of them.
    So yeah; Lv X them. XD

Well you will (sort of) get your wish when the HGSS set is released in English, they made the equivalent of the Lv X of each of those cards in that set. They'll be Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Meganium Prime.

Years
    Kyogre and Groudon (to me, this is the best idea for lv. xs in here) and possibly Jirachi (idk if there already is one)

Back