• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon have you caught the most?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm sorry wat how on earth are you finding so many Drowzee that is absolutely hilarious lmao. It must feel like an alien invasion is going on in your town XD

The Gyms are yellow, the Pokemon are yellow, it's a very yellow town. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Top 5:
    278 Drowzee
    59 Zubat
    41 Krabby
    40 Jynx
    40 Gastly
    Wow, I have never seen a Drowzee or Jynx yet.

so far i only got one pokemon of each
    why do people catch so many of same?​
    I catch more than one of some Pokemon so I can Transfer the candy to whichever one has the higher cp. This gets them closer to being able to evolve. That is why I do it, but I don't do it to Pidgey and Rattata anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    so far i only got one pokemon of each
    why do people catch so many of same?​
    Catch multiples for more candy (used to boost CP and evolve Pokémon), more exp (for trainer levels) and more Stardust (used to boost CP)! Also to catch higher CP versions of what you already have so you can get stronger teams :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Hands on Magikarp (somewhere over 150). My friend and I spent four days straight (in the freezing cold winter no less) at the Wharf fishing for magikarp so that we could finally land a Gyarados! Totally worth xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hands on Magikarp (somewhere over 150). My friend and I spent four days straight (in the freezing cold winter no less) at the Wharf fishing for magikarp so that we could finally land a Gyarados! Totally worth xD
    Paha that does not sound appealing but I love the sheer dedication! What CP did the Gyarados end up being, was it worth it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    I live in Seattle, so since we're all pot smokers, there are Drowzee's everywhere haha. I've got a ton of those.

Years
  • My top five are:

Pidgey: 113
    Rattata: 77
    Eevee: 65
    Weedle: 64
    Zubat: 58

If I were including how many I tried to catch I'd have to switch the Eevees and Zubats, but I'm still surprised at how high the Eevees are.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    My top 5 based on ones encountered(I've seen dozens more of some of these, like they actually spawned but I didn't encounter them.

1. Pidgey Caught 34, Seen 43 (Really seen 60+)
    2. Eevee Caught 31, Seen 39 (Really seen 44 or 45)
    3. Weedle Caught 27, Seen 36 (Really seen 60+)
    4. Caterpie Caught 19, Seen 23
    5. Spearow Caught 18, Seen 20

Rattata's not on this list as I've only encountered it 25 times and caught it 16 times, but it's safe to say I've probably really seen it spawn at least 70+ times, Drowzee is also up there with maybe 50+ times spawned, sometimes my nearby map will have 5 Drowzee and 2 Hypno at the same time.. Other Pokemon like Zubat and Magikarp that are common for other people are scarce here. I've seen 10 Zubat's and 8 Magikarp. Caught about half as Zubat waste's poke balls and Magikarp always breaks out and uses it's Run Away ability... With the exception of Eevee I tend to only encounter Pokémon who I still need to evolve for my Pokedex.

One time I went to two pokestops near a lake with lures going on both 24/7, it was like a flower petal shower and as soon as I got there a Pidgey spawned, in my head I said "I don't need you Pidgey, in any sense of the word, shoo", then Rattata spawned next to it and I said "I can't wait to catch a new water Pokémon like Goldeen or a Poliwag?", immediately after that Weedle spawned and I said "Oh good, the gangs all here."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So jealous of you guys finding so many Eevee - are they that common in most places? I feel very unlucky here, seems like Spearow is my village's spammed Pokémon but y'all get cool stuff like Eevee and Doduo haha. Also over 200 Pidgey now and counting...

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Out of my own personal amusement, I wanted to update my top five list:

1. Pidgey - 451 caught
    2. Magikarp - 257 caught
    3. Weedle - 254 caught
    4. Zubat - 185 caught
    5. Eevee - 160 caught

Which Pokémon have you caught the most?

...yes, I actually have caught more Eevees than Rattata (157).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Top 5:

1: 252 Drowzee - these things are spawning EVERYWHERE in my area. I've probably seen 100-150 more of them, but got tired of catching them. :)
    2: 134 Pidgey
    3: 110 Rattata
    4: 87 Magikarp
    5: 78 Weedle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    1 Zubat seen 542 caught 459 they run away allot.
    2 Carp seen 270 caught 249 they run away.
    3 Ducks seen 135 caught 120 I run away if they chew balls up
    Approx caught 2000 now

Back