• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Character Would The Above Person Be?

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
    This game is self-explanatory with some common sense. Basically, you post which character from Pokemon the user above is.
    There aren't any limits to characters, so you may include characters from the anime and game, from any generation, protagonists, antagonists, rivals, gym leaders, even bypassers that weren't really developed. HOWEVER, the characters you post must NOT be Pokemon. That is an entirely different game thread in itself.
    You may base your post off of the above user's theme, personality, user profile, username, friends, or whatever made you decide.

Rules
    1. No Flaming.
    2. No Spamming.
    3. No Inappropriate Content.
    4. All other PC rules apply.
    Thanks.:cer_smile:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If I may make a suggestion? Perhaps emphasize that this is characters and not Pokemon themselves. That way people won't start calling others' Pokemon in the future. I would say no Pokemon that are characters (Ash's Pikachu, TR's Meowth, etc etc) but if they specify I think we'll be okay there.

ANYWAYS. You'll be Dent/Cilan because it's the first of the Trio I think of.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
    If I may make a suggestion? Perhaps emphasize that this is characters and not Pokemon themselves. That way people won't start calling others' Pokemon in the future. I would say no Pokemon that are characters (Ash's Pikachu, TR's Meowth, etc etc) but if they specify I think we'll be okay there.

ANYWAYS. You'll be Dent/Cilan because it's the first of the Trio I think of.

Ahhh, nice point. This game was a hit on Serebii, but people did end up calling Pokemon...

As for you, you would be Bianca because I can tell you're a fan.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You're Morty because you terrify me ;; The dark and creepy theme suits him perfectly imo :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Following the Dark/Ghost trend and going with Agatha for you!

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
    Hmmm a hacker? I don't know many characters, but you must be the Fossil guy from Diamond/Pearl *or was it heart gold/soul silver?

Back