• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Deserves A Better Episode?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
  • Yeah, decided to start a thread. I'm bored. ^-^

So which pokemon would you want to have a better featured episode? I think almost all the pokemon (well at least 1st and 2nd gen) have been featured in an episode or two.

I think that Tentacool/Tentacruel deserve another episode to be featured in. I mean, all that happened in their episode was them getting angry at humans for invading and destroying their homes. That something any pokemon would do. I wanna hear something unique to those blue jellyfish.

There are others, but maybe you guys'll mention them for me! What'dya think?

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I think that Primape needs to come back for a 2nd Round to do something. He just got caught, then went to that fighter dude, and we never heard from him again. They should bring him back and have a tournament or something where Ash gets to use him or something. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I agree about Porygon; It needs another episode since the other was banned... I've always wondered what it sounded like and stuff, if it even talks! o_o Primape also sounds like a good choice, as well as some of Ash's other Pok?mon that we haven't heard from in forever.

As for others, I'd of course like to see more of my favorite Pok?mon like Chikorita and Raichu, as well as others like Dewgong and some of the rarer ones...

Ooh, and it wouldn't hurt to have an episode about Ho-Oh, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon since it seems to be a pretty special Pok?mon.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • I wish there were more Swampert episodes. I missed the Abandoned Ship one. XD

And yes, I also agree on another Porygon episode. Love to the Porygons. :3

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • Mew/Mewtwo..........

Mew and Mewtwo are always in movies!!!!!!!!! Can't they be in at least one episode................

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • *agreed* Porygon most definitely. And Porygon2 also.

I think that also they need to do something with poor Rattata. I mean, it's not the most popular pokemon, but it's still cute and stuff. Not to mention, it's only been given supporting roles at the most. Or it's seen in the background.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Zangooser said:
    Mew and Mewtwo are always in movies!!!!!!!!! Can't they be in at least one episode................
    Wait..you mean Myuutwo never appeared when we first see Shigeru battle Sakaki? We never saw Myuutwo beat Shigeru? We never saw it blow right through a building and fly off a few episodes later? o____o </sarcasm>

Myuu's had several kinds of appearances. Two movies, CD drama, small mini-movie explaining Myuutwo's birth..etc.

Anyways, Nokocchi definately needs another episode. One Jouto filler and it barely did anything. Probably the most underrated Jouto Pok?mon to begin with.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Latias and Latios. (But mainly Latias)
    They've only appeared in 1 movie, and I looked ahead in the Japanese episodes and none of them featured those Pok?mon! :(

Plus porygon. I say screw eliptic seizures!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2006
    Dunsprace definitely needs more screen time. He's the best.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
  • Just Latios. It got royally screwed over in the movie. Getting hurt by an Espeon's switch and a Nightshade? Just how pathetic is that? Latios needs the love that Latias got. Also, Raichu and Jolteon. For as good of Pokemon as those two are, they ALWAYS tend to get beaten by Mr. Uberchu...

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
  • Porygon needs another 1-2 epis-Seize and Desist didn't cut it.

Frankly, I wouldn't care if Dunsparce was featured or not, ETR. He seems like a Pokemon with no real amazing abilities. In fact he seems a bit dull-I wasn't suprised he was featured in a filler, even in Johto.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ooh, and it wouldn't hurt to have an episode about Ho-Oh, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon since it seems to be a pretty special Pok?mon.

Actually there has been one, I believe it had Eusine.

Rwed said:
    Sadly I don't think we'll ever seen Porygon or his sleek evolution on TV

Did Porygon2 even get an episode???

EDIT: Just checked on Serebii.net. Poygon2 doesn't have an episode. :(

Last edited:

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • It's all because of the Jap eppy: Electric Solder Porygon.
    About halfway thru, you see flashing red and blue lights that caused seizures in Japan. It was really Ash's Pikachu (a.k.a. 00berchu) that caused them, but the Japanese mistook that and thought it was Porygon. And because of this, Porygon and it's evo, Porygon2, are unofficially banned from the anime.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • You know, how long is the actual explosion? A couple seconds? They could just edit out the :confused: seizure-causing explosion :confused: (if they could, put in a normal, fiery explosion) and air it. Another banned episode {[which was only showed once in USA (the one in which James entered a beauty contest)]} was edited a lot and aired it on KidsWB but it lasted like, idk, 9 min.? So if they got away with that (once), they should easily be able to edit out the flashing lights from Electric Soldier Porygon, eh? :\

Back