• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon is best?

Which pokemon is best?

• Rhydon

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Feraligator

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Tyranitar is the best of those three, assuming they're all going to be physical tanks.

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
    Years
    I would say Feraligatr is the best out of the three due to the fact that it has an advantage over Rhydon an Tyranitar, type-wise.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Rhydon is NFE, Feraligatr is basically Gyarados with more effort and less rewards, and Tyranitar is one of the defining forces of the OU metagame.

Easy poll was easy.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Tyranitar is definitely the best out of the three listed. But tbh, I don't cower in my boots when I see a Tyranitar. I just predict a switch and KO it with Close Combat.

What I really hate is a Blissey. You should see that thing cower to the likes of Infernape or Heracross. Funny stuff.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I would say Feraligatr is the best out of the three due to the fact that it has an advantage over Rhydon an Tyranitar, type-wise.

The question was not "Who beats who?", but "Which is the better pokemon?" All three of those pokes could engineer movesets to destroy each other, the same goes for any two pokemon you care to name.

Zenith101

boss
    Years
    Tyranitar is winning by one point. Well...this must be close level of skill between:

Feraligator-Tyranitar
    Which pokemon is best?

vs
    Which pokemon is best?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Tyranitar is definitely the best out of the three listed. But tbh, I don't cower in my boots when I see a Tyranitar. I just predict a switch and KO it with Close Combat.
    Some people know to switch Tyranitar out when they sense a Close Combat. >_>

Tyranitar is one of the big forces in the OU metagame. Not to mention his amazing ability, it can be a definite threat. The other two Pokemon aren't even in the OU tier, and Rhydon isn't even fully evolved (even if it was evolved it wouldn't be OU). Tyranitar wins in strength. :>

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Feraligator is the best because its a water type...:p Then Tyranitar, and last Rydon. (don't forget that Rydon has a 3rd form)

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Rhydon is NFE now so its clearly not the biggest brute out of the three. Feraligatr is just lol, he's not even a very good starter to begin with, Swampert and Empoleon beat him by a long shot.

Tyranitar is the only pseudo-legendary in the poll, and he's clearly the best out of the three because of his great stats and movepool.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    If you're going by usefulness, I'd say TTar, cuz of the ability, Sand Stream. Plus, probably has the best attack there (and compared to those three, he isn't all that slow).

Back