• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    The answer should be very obvious for me.

I love how everybody has a different Favorite pokemon, but when people battle they always all use the same ones, over and over. Ex. Garchomp, Blissey, etc.
    I find that ironic too. But it's like Karen said (Paraphrasing). "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is the only selfish perception of people. Real trainers try to win with their favorites."

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
    The answer should be very obvious for me.

I find that ironic too. But it's like Karen said (Paraphrasing). "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is the only selfish perception of people. Real trainers try to win with their favorites."

Kewl, I'm a real trainer than!

And I'm 3-1, take that OU tier people! UU FTW!

Sorry for off topic, I'll stop now.

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    What Pokemon will you have follow you in HGSS?

Title says it all. When you get HeartGold or SoulSilver, what Pokemon will you choose to follow you around?

Mine will probably be Pikachu. Just like Ash! =D

...Or Darkrai maybe... WHO KNOWS? Darkrai's my favorite Pokemon anyways XD

So... who will follow you? And why?

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    There is already a thread for this,but anyway,i will have cyndaquil and when i get it L.100 Typhlosion i will get Pichu

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Another question that already appeared a hundred times...

Chikorita, then each Pokemon i'd train, and when I don't train i'd put Chikorita(Meganium) again. In the end i'll probably get all of them to follow me occasionally.

Years
    Smeargle, Meowth, Pikachu, Wingull, Jynx, Haunter, Jigglypuff, Totodile, Machoke, Wailmer.

Might go Wailord if it's super huge.

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    My best pokemon, Dialga, Any legendary, Snorelax?!?!, Starter Pokemon, Whatever else i want, Anything on the first Pokerap, Second Pokerap, Third Pokerap, Fourth Pokerap, +, every other pokerap that comes out, :)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I dunno...it'll probably be one of the following: Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Growlithe, or.....ARCANINE!!! (Probably Arcanine cause it's my favorite, but I love Dragonite and Cyndaquil's evolution family)

Jackie_Zelany

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I dont think you can have whatever you want follow you can you? Ohwell that takes the fun out of imagining. Id definatly have Charizard follow me because hes been my main pokemon ever since i started playing. And that was the original red blue and yellow that i started with so its been a while.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Maybe a Metapod or a Caterpie ....
    How does Metapod actually move LOl ?
    Or Kyogre ? He looked totally weird wen I recruited him in PMD - RRT ?

Back