• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    I'd like to have my in-game Miltank follow me, but i'll probably end up having whatever pokemon im training at the time, since i like an even party ^_^
    After National Dex, maybe Mawile, Dragonite, Froslass, Mareep, and the obvious Wailord.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'd like to have Umbreon follow me.

Once i can trade, it'll alternate between Froslass, Shiny Latios and Shiny Latias

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    as soon as i get one i will have a magikarp fallow me around always

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • I'll probably have my starter walk behind me most of the time, but I'm sure I'll change it up when I'm bored.
    However, when I have a Vaporeon I may make that one follow me more. :P

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • i will probably have my starter following me (even into its final stage), it would be funny to see something like a snorlax follow me as i dont think i have ever seen one walk either in the anime or the games

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Since I intend on boxing my starter fairly early (as soon as I catch either a Zubat or Mareep) I'll have my Ampharos follow me, as she was my pride and joy in Silver.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    hmmm, Either a Kingler or maybe a Polywarth and maybe if I could get one, a Blaziken. I really wish you could catch the starters -_-

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    scyther would be cool i wonder whether you can make it so no one follows you if it gets anoying?

Hmm, I Suppose that they could do that. I mean I really wouldn't put it past them to do it. Also I just realized that HG/SS means I can get a Heracross easy again.... that will DEFINITELY be following me.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Theres no one Pokemon I would want to follow me.
    Just whatever Pokemon happen to be in my party, will be the ones who will follow me.
    I may have a wailord follow me just for fun though, (and yes, I know lots of people are going to do that)

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    I would have Cyndaquil,Munchlax or an Elekid follow me

Last edited:

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Probably a few for the laughs; Snorlax, some kind of fish, Shellder/Cloyster(how do they move? o_o) and everyone's favourite Wailord.

But the main ones will probably be the two I end up training. Which will most likely be Totadile and his Evos and Noctowl.

codemonkey85

Software Developer
    Years
  • You could always trade with a DPPt game for Piplup.

Also I just realized that HG/SS means I can get a Heracross easy again.... that will DEFINITELY be following me.

Heracross is just about my favorite Pokémon, so that motion is second-ed. :D
    I'm hoping that the Pokémon overworld sprites retain shininess, and if they do, I recently acquired a shiny Hoothoot that I will be carting around as well.
    Beyond that? Cyndaquil, Caterpie, Charizard for sure. Eventually I hope to try them all out.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'll probably have either a Meganium, Jumpluff, Fortress, Espeon or Aipom.

Back