• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Pokemon will you transfer?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    So I had a dream that I played pokemon Y (yes i dream about games) and got to the point where I could import pokemon. So I thought which ones I would bring, then woke up -_-

So anyway, which pokemon would you bring forward from B(2)W(2) (or even DPPt) into XY?

My list:
    Salamence
    Blaziken
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Garchomp
    Tyranitar
    Lucario
    Gengar
    Groudon

I hope they let me transfer from Diamond, cause I don't have Black or White.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Pretty much all of my Legendaries and EV-trained Pokes. As for who I'll bring in first though, that's a tough list.

Definites: Gengar, Volcarona, Ninetails, Accelgor, Hippowdon, Infernape (guessing you'll only be able to do six at a time.)

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Any 649 of my old pokemon that i cant get in xy so I can have a complete Pokedex

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • So far (with the Pokemon currently introduced) I'll probably transfer over an Oshawott. So Dewott can be my water Pokemon (Chespin will be my grass type) - after that I'll transfer over other Pokemon after E4 to continue with Pokedex.

EJ Nero

Water forever
    Years
  • Lost all my games besides Black, so I don't have many to transfer really. I'm starting all over again. Perhaps that's not a bad thing. But still, my prized possessions...:'(

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Pretty much anything valuable to me. And if I got the time, EVERYTHING.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • None, It will be a looong time before I start to transfer any of the previous Generation Pokémon over. There's a whole new bunch of Pokémon waiting to be used! ;)

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • i'm sending my collection of good trained pokémons that i used in wifi battles, we won't be able to send items , so we'll have to collect all items from scratch by collecting battle points of some sort and this will go quicker with a prepared team

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I probably wouldn't import many, to be honest. Maybe a few from my main team, among them the Meloetta I got from the distribution event. I feel it'd just cheapen the experience a bit if I imported them ALL. Maybe I'd do that if some were unavailable (like the starters of the B/W games.)

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • After I beat the game and any post-game content, I'm going to import every single Pokemon I've got, as I've always done. This makes it easier to complete the Pokedex, as then I'll only have the Gen 6 Pokemon to catch.

CC

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I'll transfer by Blaziken from Ruby who is level 100 and beautiful. I hope to never lose her~

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I'm going to transfer all my in-game teams over, from Diamond, SS, White, and Black2. And my shinies. And any pokemon need to complete the dex.

Red99

World Champion
    Years
  • I would transfer my Espeon, because it's my best ev trained pokemon, and then my small team of Sceptile, Serperior, Charizard, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Latios. Aside from that, I would have to transfer my entire collection of 649 pokemon for the Pokedex.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • I will be transferring most, if not all the pokemon i have actually trained and used. The list is pretty long, but one will always be by my side. My charizard from fire red. He's been with me through all of fire red, emerald, pearl, platinum, soul silver, white, and now he's on my team in black 2. Lets se how he likes it in kalos. He's also had pokerus and fathered a shiny charmander. He's my bro.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    When I beat X and Y, I'll transfer most of my Ev'd Pokemon and maybe some shinies as well.

Back