• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon would you most like to eat?

Yummiest Pokemon?

• Octillery

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Miltank

• Tropius (the hanging fruit)

• Sunflora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emboar

• Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos

• Buneary/Lopunny

• Shellder/Cloyster

• Exeggcute/Exeggutor

• Foongus/Amoongus

• Ducklett

• Corphish/Crawdaunt

• Krabby/Kingler

• Spoink/Grumpig

• Crabrawler/Crabominable

• Omanyte/Omastar

• Maractus

• Magcargo

• Slowpoke (tail)

• Clamperl

• Ditto (could be literally anything)

• Wailmer/Wailord

• Vileplume

• Total voters

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i wonder which fish pokémon would be best to eat? like some fish irl just are Not Good. i dont think barboach/whiscash would be good. but Finneon might be?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Wishiwashi is supposed to taste good, if its Dex entry is anything to go by

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
the question then is like. if you catch a wishiwashi schooling form and then kill it to eat it... what happens

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've always been curious as to what a Slowpoke Tail tastes like... Well I guess I'll just leave that to my imagination.

that's! a good question! are they really that good? or are they just a weird thing that rich people are like "oh its expensive and damaging to the environment i will eat this to be fancy"

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
that's! a good question! are they really that good? or are they just a weird thing that rich people are like "oh its expensive and damaging to the environment i will eat this to be fancy"

I don't really have a concrete idea for that one. But if they serve it in Kalos' restaurants and people eat it then it must be good.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't really have a concrete idea for that one. But if they serve it in Kalos' restaurants and people eat it then it must be good.
weeeell see i dont think people actually LIKE all the fancy food we hear about, i just think they eat them to be fancy. fits right into that french aesthetic. also i think the tails would be like... rubbery? idk why. slowpoke just look kinda rubbery, y'know?

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
weeeell see i dont think people actually LIKE all the fancy food we hear about, i just think they eat them to be fancy. fits right into that french aesthetic. also i think the tails would be like... rubbery? idk why. slowpoke just look kinda rubbery, y'know?

A rubbery... Slowpoke... I won't be able to get that image out of my head. But I guess we'll never know until we can actually do stuff like TRON and actually enter the video game world and experience all of that stuff for ourselves.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
i would eat that

but idk its weird like. are grass types plant-like when you eat them? or animal-like?

Hard to say. Bulbasaur probably tastes more animalian but I'd think something like Tangrowth would be botanical

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Though it isn't on the list, a Tsareena would be the juiciest and tastiest Pokémon out there.

Back