• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would you like the new pokemon game in ???

Tyler001

Master Trainer
Years
  • Which region would you like the new pokemon game?? Maybe one of the old regions (e.g. FR/LG was set back in the kanto region) or would you like to see a new region ???

I personaly would like the see the johto region in the next game as that was my favourte region.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Hmm to me... it would be cool if all the regions (kanto, johto, hoenn and sinnoh) are in the same game... that way there would be more adventure, battle, stuffs...? that would be uberly sweet!!!

Patchy

-
    Years
  • I'd love if they put Orre / Fiore into a DS game. Maybe a different story though.

And Johto, too. Or one with all the regions so far, like you pick one to do first, then a second one, and a third etc. Then, when you've done all that, only then do you get ALL your Pokemon. (You would start fresh each region and get them all back at the end.)

Years
  • I'd really love to see some more of Johto; I'd hoped they would remake Gold/Silver after FireRed/LeafGreen came out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Jhoto for sure. It's the only region that hasn't been used twice. Well, besides Sinnoh, but I predict that Sinnoh will be.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I would like to see a remake of gold and silver or make a new game with a new storyline but set in the johto region. But I also like the idea of making a game with all the regions and u get to choose which one you start off at and then continue. through the other regions but you have to start off with a new starter and you get your others taken off you untill the end of the game. Just like skarmory said.

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Jhoto :P

But a new game with new Pokemon/Region would be awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    Yeah, maybe a new region along with Jhoto. That would be a great game. To bad its just too good to be true. I'm guessing the next game will just be sinnoh. Maybe along with some little extra thing.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • jhoto AND Sinnoh. I would like it if you started in Sinnoh and went to Jhoto and back to Sinnoh an back to Jhoto etc.

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
  • The idea of all the regions being togethe seems like a idea for a MMORPG hmm and the new region we just need to look at japan and study the regions there becuase there usualy based offof those. and id really loved to see johto again becuase it was a really geat game with a very indepth story.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • Well, for me I would like to see Johto and Sinnoh together. That would be cool to put one of the oldest regions and one of the newest regions together.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I think it would be good if it was Johto or Hoenn. I think they are the best regions there are.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I'd like to hope for the impossible from Nintendo. I'd love for them to make a game that contains every single Region they have created, up until now, to really, well and truly, make it a full roaming RPG. It'd be awesome to go to every Region they have.

Alas, I know Nintendo will never have that on their games.

@ Daughter of Mew: I personally didn't like the Hoenn Region. Or at least how Nintendo managed it. It had a very narrow-minded set of areas; especially towards the end of the game, where Fire Pokemon training places were near impossible to find; good ones, at least. The place isn't so bad, but the execution just didn't cut it, for me. Sorry to all the Mudkip fans out there, but Hoenn also gave me the first (and currently only) Generation that I disliked the Water type Starter.

Back