• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would YOU live in?

Which Region Would You Live In?

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh, I'd choose Sinnoh.

Because the climates are extremely varied there and well... Texas climate is extreme as well so it doesn't hurt trying to re-adapt

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Kanto probably, it seems like the best choice, my next choice would be Johto.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hoenn, hands down. I love the oceans and waterways, and various rain areas. It's just... the perfect region to me, I'd love to live there. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Johto. I'm too attached. Every time I think about it I feel so nostalgic. Brings back memories. I LOVE Goldenrod City, so much to do. My second choice would be Kanto, I'd probably end up living somewhere around Viridian.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I'd like to live in Kanto just because it's a very simple reason. Although a lot of the towns are isolated, it would be a nice place to live. Plus once you have a pokemon that knows fly, there's no reason why you'd have to travel through Mt. Moon or Diglets Cave to get to places. I think I'd like to live in Celadon city, just because that's the most populated one in the region.

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Hoenn, Sootopolis City. What about living in a former volcano with such beautiful stone and surroundings is -not- epic? Well, sans destructive titans and all that.
    -CF

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I think I'd either want to live in Olivine City (Johto), Fortree City (Hoenn) or Snowpoint City (Sinnoh.) I suppose I'd pick Hoenn then, because I love the whole concept of a city in the trees.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oh, Hoenn all the way. The R/S/E series was always my favourite and like others have said, a city in the trees is just too good to pass up, not to mention one set up on logs in the middle of the ocean. xP

Although I'd probably locate myself in Lilycove for the department store.

Years
    i also had to say Hoenn, i'd probably live in verdanturf or sootopolis. Hoenn just seems like the nicest place to live, plus it has some seriously awesome pokemon like trapinch(and flygon), torkoal, spoink, absol, and tropius (come on who doesnt want a flying dinosaur with free bananas)

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I had to pick Kanto; I'd quite like to live in either Vermillion or Cinnibar Island, by the sea but still with good connective routes. Though I would have to go to the other three regions on holidays!

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    I love Hoenn its one of my favriote regions the starters, The variety of elements in the town and the gym leaders are cool. I would probably live in Lilycove since I like the big stores and the city life since I live in Manhatten.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would have to choose the Hoenn...it just so magical there and when I played through ruby I felt like it was home...plus the heonn region was the first place I ever traveled through WHEN I turned 10...lol

Back