• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    well in my case it doesn't really matter since I end up dumping them in the deposit box and changing my team every nw and then.
    But most of the times I started a new game I chose the fire type pokemon since they always seem to be more offensivly orientated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    l/g i use bulbasaur because he looks so kewl on the show and in all the othas i took fire because mostly evry time the fire 1 always is the best afta the 1st gym so ya but imma put em all on diamond and go get watas

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    For Leaf Green, I chose Squirtle. For Sapphire, I chose Mudkip. For Emerald, I chose Torchic.

danktron3k

Kanto Ace
    Years
    Sapphire: Torchic, because he evolves into a freakin ninja phoenix!
    Fire Red: Charmander ... I mean c'mon.
    Leaf Green: Squirtle, he was my first starter ever back in the day.

I have since restarted my game on Sapphire and Fire Red so I can get all those starters on my Diamond file.

Years
    Ruby: Mudkip - He looked pretty interesting, and I had never taken a water type before
    LeafGreen: Charmander - I took him back in Red, so I figured why not again
    Emerald: Treeko - By then I had realized the sheer awesome power that was Sceptile

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I chose Treecko and Bulbasaur. I like to use the grass starter first then usually the fire starter. If for some reason I choose to replay the game a third time, I choose the water starter.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    r/s/e I chose all 3 lol Mudkip in sapphire, Torchick in ruby and Treecko in emerald and on Fr/Lg I chose Charmander and Squirtle. When I completed my dex on emerald I chose cyndaquil I love the fire starters and then water im not big on the grass starters

evanescencelord

Team Magma ******
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    I chose
    FR - charmander
    RU - treecko
    I dont mind who i choose tHere all awesome!
    ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back