• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
  • I pick Charmander and then i add on to my team for balanced effect: Exeggutor, Lapras, Raichu, Alakazam and Pidgeot.

Makes a very handy team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Ruby-Shiny mudkp!^^
    Sapphire-Treeko
    Emerald-Torchic
    Fire-Charmander,i did new game so soon Bulbasaur
    Leaf-I chose little baldy here^^Squirtle!

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
  • For Ever Pokemon Game I've ever had I always chose the water type starter. (Besides Yellow(Well duh lol):P)

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
    Years
  • In my FR game: Squirtle
    In my Ruby: I always chose Mudkip then when I defeated the E4 my game corrupted. Torchic for the 2nd round, I got Rayquaza, E4 obviously dead, my game corrupted... Treeko for Game No.3, which I have been playing now, on the 3rd gym currently ^^

Years
  • Hmm if I remember right

blue : Charmander
    gold and silver: Cyndaquil & Totodile
    I had something for fire pokemon beats me why
    ruby: Treeko big mistake.
    diamond: Piplup

Years
  • Hm...sorry, if I've posted here before, I can't tell ^^;
    In FR, I've always used Charmander <333, but once, I did try using Bulbsaur ^^
    In Sapphire, I keep on using Treecko. x3

Hana~

Now available in surround~
    Years
  • I've usually liked most of them, except for three four (Squirtle, Totodile, Treecko and Piplup).

Sapphire 1: Torchic (for no apparent reason except that I wanted a Blaziken with Fly)
    Sapphire 1: Mudkip (because it seemed like a fun Pokémon (god, so lame explanation))
    Emerald: Mudkip (because I am in love with Marshtomp ^____^)
    Leaf Green 1: Bulbasaur (because I am in love with Ivysaur ^____^)
    Leaf Green 2: Charmander (because when I played LG 1 I thought Venasaur looked awful)

Hana, signing out~

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
  • Depends on the game. For Ruby, I got Torchic, for Sapphire, I got Mudkip, and when I re-buy Emerald I'll have Treeko. For Fire Red I got Charmander, and when I re-buy Leaf Green I'll have Bulbasaur.

When I was eight years old, I was in love with Torchic, but Mudkip was adorable too xDD And I loved Charmander :3

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
  • Blue: Squirtle
    Gold: Chikorita (Later traded for Quilava)
    Sapphire: Treecko
    Diamond: Turtwig (didnt use beyond level 18, got roserade)

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • I chose Squirtle for FireRed; but it doesn't matter since I'm doing a normal Monotype challenge and haven't been using him. ;)
    I usually choose Charmander.

On Ruby (which I just got yesterday!! Hoozah!!) I chose Torchic. I usually do choose the fire Pokemon.

Though, Piplup is kinda cute. (he is a new starter, right? him, Chimchar and I think Turtwig?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back