• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town in Johto would you most like to live in?

• Thread starter Ezio Auditore da Firenze
  • Start date

Which Town would you live in?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    blackthorn, home of the strongest trainers in johto and my fav ch: LANCE!
    and my fav pokemon dragonite

Ayselipera

I'd like to live in Olivine city. I've always thought living by the sea would be fun. Plus I'd be right near the S.S. Aqua for when I'd like to head over to Kanto. I could also go up the road for some fresh moo moo milk. That would be fun. :D

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Goldenrod, it's in the middle of everything and there's always something going on in the 'big' city!

Plus, I love music and the Radio Tower is right there, so reception shouldn't be a problem.

The shopping is obviously superior to any other town in Johto and that's a major plus!

If I wanted to go to another town for the day, say Olivine, I could just hop on the bike I bought at the bike shop and be on my way.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Azalea - Quiet and peaceful, Slowpoke Well... SLOWPOKES!!, Kurt for amazingness pokeballs, Woodcutter for Farfetch'd, Ilex Forest for Celebi and Pichu.

Olivine - Port for travelling, Lighthouse for electric types and Amphy, Jasmine for so many reasons XD Moomoo Farm Moomoos!!

Blackthorn - Dragons my favourite type, Lancey boy with his lvl40 Dragonite, Santos of Saturday, Claire who is amazingness.

There you go. My three ideals. Goldenrod, the accent is on the o, would be there somewhere, but down a little on the list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    For me, I'd have to decide between Goldenrod and Olivine

Goldenrod, because of the Global Terminal, easy access to the Pokelathon Dome/ National Park, Johtos department store, and more!

Olivine, because it's by the beach ( I like beaches) and has access to the Battle Frontier. Also, It's not far from Whirl Islands or Erucatak (Ho-oh and Lugia)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would live in either GoldenRod because I love big citys, Cinawood because I LOVE the Safari zone and the Beach, or Blackthorne City because of all the awesome Dragon Pokemon in the area.

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    CherryGrove cause almost no one said it!! Lol it's close to Voilet, but I'd rather live in Ecruteak, Olivine, or BlackThorn. Those are my favorite cities!!!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Well I love the "Y" where Sudowoodo is. Violet City is one of my favorites. I'd like to live in Ecruteak as well. I think Goldenrod would be very nice. It has a wonderful arrangement of Pokemon around the city, it has several great landmarks, and has a large collection of shopping stores.

.Occam

Ontological parsimony?
    Years
  • I went with Azalea. It's an out of the way little town that is wooded on all sides (and adjacent to Ilex Forest) I grew up in a small town a lot of people in the state don't even know about and really enjoying stomping around in the woods with my cousins and friends. I also value my alone time, and there's not much more alone than a walk through the woods.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I would not want to live in an actual town. More like the outskirts. I would like to live in Ilex Forest, because it is close to Goldenrod city, and I love big cities. But seeing as I dislike people, I wouldn't really choose to live amongst them.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • I would have to say either Ecruteak City or Goldenrod City, I like Ecruteak City because of the major Japanese influence, the kimono girls, the towers and the fall leaves, but I like the city look in Goldenrod. If i had to choose, I would like to live in Ecruteak City.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • Olivine, because it's so close to the sea, and I would love being able to walk on the white docks at night, and just sit on the edge with my feet in the sea and gaze at the stars. And I'd also like to ride on the S.S. Anne once in a while, just for fun.

And if not Olivine, I guess Goldenrod. The lights in a big city like that would just be beautiful at night. Also, the huge Department Store, I could just chill in there for hours. And if I can't ride the S.S. Anne, at least I can ride the Magnet Train. That'd probably be even more fun.

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
  • Goldenrod is so like NYC Bizatch!!!

goldenrod is so cool and i could meet prof oak!

Last edited:
    Back