• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town in Johto would you most like to live in?

• Thread starter Ezio Auditore da Firenze
  • Start date

Which Town would you live in?

• Total voters

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Ecruteak. I love the music and the Bellchime Trail seems it would be kinda cool if it were in real life.
    Second choice is Cianwood because of the water, and third is Goldenrod. Loads to do. :)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Goldenrod would be an epic place to live imo. o3o

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Kanto for me. Idk, I've always liked the look of the area between Pewter/Viridian, by Diglett's cave. There's something... rustic about it.

Collen

I have returned.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Probably Olivine or the town with the bell tower.

Olivine has a great view from the lighthouse, plus I could go swimming or take a boat to Kanto!

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    Ecruteak City. I love the history there and I personally think Morty is awesome. If those reasons weren't good enough, it's also located smack dab in the middle of three other towns/cities: Violet City for the Bell Tower, Goldenrod for easy access shopping and the National Park/PokeAthelon, Olivine for the Light House and S.S. Anne ship. Moo Moo Farm is right on the outskirts as well. =x

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    Blackthorn City for me! It'd be awesome to train in the Dragon's Den everyday, and maybe even pursue an occupation as one of the trainers in Clair's gym! I'd strive to become a dragon master, like Lance. >:3

Years
    Definitely Cianwood! It's on the beach and it has the Safari zone nearby... In real life though, it'd be fun to walk around :)

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Olivine City for me... big coastal town; reminds me of home =)
    Although Goldenrod is a close second.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Goldenrod is a pleasant and bustling city. I would love to live there. If I got good enough at the Game Corner I could get my first pokemon, then I could travel north or south to get a gym badge!

Back