• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which types are your favorite?

What ARE your favorite TYPES?

• Grass

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Fire

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Water

• Electric

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Dark

• Fighting

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Flying

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Ghost

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Ground

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Ice

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Poison

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Rock

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Steel

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Dragon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My favorite types are Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Electric and Water types.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    Fire, Dark, and Ghost.

I have always liked Fire. It's always been one of my favorite elements. I can't not have a Fire type guy on my team. Then theres Dark and Ghost.

There just cool is all. Sableye is my bro.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Grass. Grass starters have absorbing moves, which I love using. Aside from that, if not all, almost all Grass-type Pokemon look great.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My favourites have always been Water, Electric, Ghost, and Fighting. Whenever a new generation comes out, I always look forward to what kind of Pokémon of those types there will be. For the most part, I've always been impressed with the Pokémon of those types. They're also important assets to my team - I always have a Water- Electric- and Fighting- type on my team, and almost always have a Ghost-type. They really cover a lot of bases.

I'm also a fan of the Steel-type, but only if they're paired with another type. The pure steel types in the games have never really impressed me but, say, Bug/Steel types always has.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Bugs for the wins! Generation 5 become my second favorite generation because their new Bug Pokemon are so appealing.

Ice type follow closely behind and the third is Grass since I always pick Grass starter in every game

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    For various reasons, its the ghost type. <3

For instance, the ghost types are reeeeeaaaalllly unpredictable. For instance, a Gengar could be a special sweeper, with a surprise move: Explosion, or, it can use Will-o-Wisp, or perhaps a Perish Song / Mean Look user. You'd never know what they'd do before its too late! I also love their mysterious essence; and their exotic behavior to cause trouble and be mischievous. <3

sak5222

Lets play pokemon!
    Years
    Dragon and Fire.

Dragon because I have 3 dragon types on my team.

Fire because it has some of my favroite moves.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Fire, Ghost, Dragon, Ice, Bug, Grass, Fire, Fire and...Fire.

Did I mention Fire?

blue

gucci
    Years
    What's your favourite type?

So, as we all know, there are 17 different types. Each type is an attribute determining the strengths and weaknesses of each species similar to Rock, Paper, Scissors.

The types in Pokémon:

Grass
    Fire
    Water
    Flying
    Ice
    Dragon
    Ghost
    Dark
    Steel
    Electric
    Normal
    Psychic
    Fighting
    Poison
    Rock
    Ground
    Bug

So, what's your favourite & why? ~ My favourite is Flying types, because they have great speed and most of my favourite Pokémon are infact Flying type.

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
    Oh man! Ghost all the way! Since Gen I I've always loved Gengar and every time a new ghost comes out they are usually on my team.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Fire, Bug, and Ghost. Types are in anime, manga, TCG, etc as well so... -throws-

blue

gucci
    Years
    Oh man! Ghost all the way! Since Gen I I've always loved Gengar and every time a new ghost comes out they are usually on my team.

Yeah I'm quite a Gengar fan, I think I'd like ghost types alot more if there were more to choose from, but they have the least of all types :(

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Three-way tie between Poison, Dark, and Ghost. I love the dark and sinister aesthetic that many of them have. >:D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Ghost and Fighting. If there was a Ghost/Fighting typed Pokemon, I would love and adore that Pokemon, however ugly it may look! <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Can't choose between Psychic and Normal types, they are extremely great.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Mmm, weird, I believe I've posted to a thread same as this a few minutes ago.. Anyway, I'd go with Normal and Psychic, best combination!

Back