• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which types are your favorite?

What ARE your favorite TYPES?

• Grass

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Fire

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Water

• Electric

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Dark

• Fighting

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Flying

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Ghost

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Ground

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Ice

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Poison

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Psychic

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Rock

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Steel

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Dragon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    So once again, we're back with this interesting poll. I did it once last year and was quite a success.

But who cares, this year we will do it again. I think it's a necessity since Black/White got so many new pokemon already, some people might change their ideas somehow (including me hahaha :D)

REMEMBER: you can choose more than 1 types because i know for sure you might like 2 3 or even 5 types of all :P

Well for me, it's: Fire, Dark and Steel ;)

Still too much, you think? :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm surprised there's no actual favourite type thread in Pokemon General, yet least favourites are covered (as well as favourites of each type). Oh well! Either way, moving this to that section, because Black and White only applies to the games, whereas your question applies to all generations, so it belongs in Pokemon General.

Mine's fire, anyways :)

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    I'm surprised there's no actual favourite type thread in Pokemon General, yet least favourites are covered (as well as favourites of each type). Oh well! Either way, moving this to that section, because Black and White only applies to the games, whereas your question applies to all generations, so it belongs in Pokemon General.

Mine's fire, anyways :)

Haha bcuz people have stopped coming up with cool ideas or this kinda threads have belonged to me? Just kidding anyway i really wanted it to be in B/W bcuz this poll's purpose is to show people's changes after experiencing B/W. But fine :(

And this is an actual fav type thread that i did last year: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221423 the poll is not closed though but seems to be buried deep.

Years
    Grass, Ground, Psychic and Dragon.
    The first two may be the reason I like Torterra(:cer_love::cer_love:) so much. And second and fourth why I like Garchomp quite a bit.
    I've liked Grass-types since I got my Crystal and Ground-types since Generation III (Numel and Camerupt :pink_love:).
    I didn't like Psychics much before Generation V. But now we have Reuniclus
    Which types are your favorite?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Ground and Fighting for me.

My Gen I team would always turn out to be Machamp, Nidoking, Rhydon, Golem, Onix and Poliwrath.

I guess you could add rock to my favorite types too lol.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Poison, Dark, Ghost, and Bug here. I like the diabolical nature of most of the former three, and bugs are just cool. :D

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Fire and Dragon. I keep them both with a rock/ground move to keep the balance. Looking for an ice move to teach a dragon even though it's looking difficult and I don't want to use Kyrum.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I like different types but I found myself only being able to vote for Grass and Dark, not even Water. So those two are my favourite, maybe Dark more, I'm not sure.

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Without a doubt, grass and water. I've always liked them, mainly because of real life connections. I like grass a bit more (Sceptile). I couldn't vote for Ice, though it'd have to be my 3rd choice. I'm glad to see fire's not winning atm ^_^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Water, Fighting and Dragon because they provide good coverage and there are a lot of well-designed Pokemon of those types.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My favourite type is electric (no surprise, with just a glance at my username) and no other type comes close for me. This probably surprises some people since my favourite Pokémon isn't even fire but aside from 3 or 4 Pokémon, I really don't like grass at all. Whereas with electric, I can't really think of any I dislike and I consistently really like new electric types introduced to the series.

Back