• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which unobtainable Pokemon are you most bummed out about?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    . Did GF get millions of letters from fans asking them to bring Farfetch'd back 'cause of how great a Pokemon he is?

They got million of letters from me to bring Farfetch'd back that's for sure. Glad to see one of my two favorite Pokemon available very early. (On the other hand, Ludicolo is right at the end...)

Still bummed about no Hitmonchan, Camerupt and Weezing, mind you.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I wouldn't say I'm devastated or anything, that would be dramatic....

However my favourite pokemon is Cofagrigus so it's definitely saddening to see it left out. I was initially afraid one of my other favourites Numel would be left out....but he can gotten through the friend safari.

I'm also sad to see the Baltoy and Misdreavus families excluded. Also Darumaka and Darmanitan.

After that all my favourites are accounted for. Well aside from some starters and legendaries...but that's to be expected.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Meowth is one of them --> primarily for Persian, the other two I really want is Glameow and Shinx. I just want those 3 so I can have an "All Cat Team". I don't have WiFi so even with Pokemon Bank, I won't be able to get them.

The other one is kind of hard to get since it's one of the Unova starters, Oshawott - I really wanted Dewott to be in my team (it's one of my top 10 favorite Pokemon).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm quite disappointed for not being able to catch Whimsicott. When they first announced X and Y, I was really looking forward to having one of these on my team. Since it's got access to Prankster, an ability that allowed you to strike first when hitting non-damaging attacks, I could've stalled my opponent for bunch of turns with moves like Taunt, Encore, Memento, and Stun Spore. The more you stall your opponent, the more upset they get. And the more upset they become, the higher the chances of them forfeiting. Once they quit, you immediately win the match. How brilliant is that? xD I currently have a Whimsicott in Pokémon Black, ready to be sent to my Y version. Once they launch PokéBank at the end of December this year, I'll have transferred as soon as I can.

Another Pokémon that I really wanted to have is Swampert. Though, I'm afraid I won't be able to get my hands on one unless someone decides to give it to me. d: I do have a Swampert in Pokémon Black 2, but unfortunately, that one is hacked. And according to rumors, hacked Pokémon cannot get through the PokéBank in any way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2014
    The shinx line, Luxray is my favorite electric type and would have had a spot on my team.

I received a shinx from wonder trade, so I'm assuming it's catchable via friend safari.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • A lot of people are saying Milotic, I have a theory that they have something planned for the unreleased pokemon, mega evo's? who knows!? . But I really think they have something planned for some of them at least. But on topic, I was bummed about Torterra .. I miss my crazy monster bonzi tree Q_Q

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Frillish/Jellicent, of all things. I really want a Frillish or a Jellicent and I thought if I waited a while then someone would discover them in a Friend Safari but that doesn't seem to be the case.

At least I got my Petilil though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Celebi. One of my all time favorites in the genre after I watched the movie so many moons ago.

Years
  • Definitely Clefairy.. the guy was designed to be a fairy from the very beginning.. and instead they settled with having crummy ol' Jigglypuff catchable instead.. I know, its more iconic.. supposively.. but Jiggly has absolutely no redeeming qualities that make it remotely useful.

I can't wait to try out Cleffy and put him on my team as my go to fairy guy, but I can't. Clefable is going to be a monster in this generation, I can just feel it.

Years
  • Typhlosion has always been my favourite pokémon so it disappoints me that him and his evolutionary line are missing. I think the fact that the Gen I starters & Torchic are already available sort of makes that worse as usually I wouldn't expect to be able to get older starters.

Cobalion & Ho-Oh will also be missed until they're available from Pokémon Bank.

I think I might just go on Black 2 to remember what I have waiting for me...

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
    Years
  • I wanted the Johto starters in this game, especially the Cyndaquil line. Really, December is too far away! I can't wait to get over my Typhlosion pair, Flare and Blaze, to Y.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    i like to get my hands on gen 2 to 5 starters asap...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Which unobtainable Pokemon are you most bummed out about?

I was honestly sad.. The rest can screw miles of off. I wanted one of these again..

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    i wanted grimer,mankey,krabby and electabuzz in the game and what is happening on december 22nd?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I am missing All my old Pokes from BW2. Mainly my Togekiss and nearly perfect IV Cleffa, both are now Fairy types.

Also my Garchomp, I so want to Mega-Evolve it!! Mamoswine "Hogfather", and about 40 others!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Togepi line. I don't know why they aren't included. They fit Kalos.

(never mind. They are in a Friend Safari. I was looking under normal instead of Fairy, heh. )

Last edited:
    Back