• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which version of windows are you using?

Which version of windows are you using?

• Windows Vista

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 62 72.1%
  • Windows 98

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 3.1 or lower

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other windows program

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don't use windows.

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • XP Pro SP2 on my desktop, 98 on one laptop and 95 on the other. I think I did create a 3.1 desktop at one point but I have no idea where I put. :P

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Windows XP SP2 for everything, but sometimes i play around with other operating systems, besides windows

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My new laptop and the newest desktop both use Vista Premium.

My old laptop uses XP Professional (but that may change depending what my brother does with it when I give it to him :\). The older desktop uses Windows 2000.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I use Windows XP, at least until I get a new computer and come up with Vista.

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
    Years
  • Vista is really irritating. I've turned off virtually all the new features and it still doesn't do half the stuff I want it to.

Stick with XP. It's the best OS they have produced.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I use Windows XP. I haven't heard anything particularly good about Vista so I didn't see any reason to upgrade.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Right now, All 4 of my computers use XP, but I'm planning to switch to vista soon in the near future.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I use Vista home premium on my acer laptop my custom built desktop and my 2 other old laptops have xp and then i have a linux computer for web design.

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • xp and i am gonna stick with xp til next upgrade hopefully as much bad things i heard aboout vista i hope the next upgrade works better

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Vista quite unfortunately. I've gotten more blue screens with Vista since I got it in June than I had for close to two years with my XP PC.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • Vista quite unfortunately. I've gotten more blue screens with Vista since I got it in June than I had for close to two years with my XP PC.

You must have done something wrong cause i have been running it since the day it came out and i have not got one error or blue screen what anti virus do you have cause norton gives errors windows live one care is the best i use and its cheap.

Back