• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Wii Games

Which Wii Games do you enjoy/want the most?

• Total voters

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • SSM Brawl? Super Smash Mario Brawl? XD

Right now, I play RE4 and PBR the most. The game at the top of my wish list is Super Smash Bros Brawl. I got the GC just for SSBM, so I can't wait to play SSBB.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • If I get the chance, I want to pre-order SSBB. I'm so excited to play it, and find out what chracters there are to unlock!
    :D:D:D

I also can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy! The game areas look so huge, and it feels so "free" if you know what I mean. I hope that It's a long game.

Mario Kart Wii is another game I want a lot.
    I've always loved battle mode, and now I'm loving the fact that you can play it online now.

I also wonder when Super Smash Mario Brawl is coming out too. ^3^

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • I really want to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl.Also Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles!I like to get my hands on that Wii Zapper to blast those Zombies!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    So far my favorite Wii game (Unfortunately not listed in the poll) is without a doubt Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

Years
  • In no particular order:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: I love the previous two games a lot and I'm certain that this one will be just as good or maybe even better.

Super Mario Galaxy: I'm hoping that this will be better than Sunshine. I was disappointed with Sunshine.

Metroid Prime 3: I enjoyed the first two and I'm definitely going to get this one.

Pokemon Battle Revolution: I want it because I haven't played a Pokemon game in the big screen before. Never owned Stadium 1 or 2 for the N64 or Colosseum and Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube for various reasons.

Mario Kart Wii: I'm glad it's online. Unlike Mario Kart DS, I've heard that Battle Mode will be online too which is awesome.

Setzer

Gambling Spirit
    Years
  • I want Super Smash Bros. Brawl the most, and I'll probably just import it from America when it's released on December the 3rd.
    Metroid Prime 3 would definitely come second though.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • SSM Brawl? Super Smash Mario Brawl? XD

Right now, I play RE4 and PBR the most. The game at the top of my wish list is Super Smash Bros Brawl. I got the GC just for SSBM, so I can't wait to play SSBB.

Ahhh...someone else who plays Resident Evil 4. That game is just great. Zelda Twilight Princess & Super Paper Mario are also great games.

I also can't wait for SSBB, Metriod Prime: Corrupted, Mario Galaxy, (Luigi Galaxy), and Mario Kart. That Wii fit seems good too.

Years
  • Mario Strikers Charged Football is a great game, I've had it since the day it came out here in europe.

I want brawl, Corruption and Galaxy and Super paper mario WHEN it comes out in europe

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Super Paper Mario and Twilight Princess. And for multiplayers, I'm looking forward to Mario Kart. And Wario Ware rules!

Back