• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whispers hello i am here

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I didn't know if I should do this or not, but I guess I will.

Hello, friends. My name's Michael, I'm nineteen years old, I live in the state of New Jersey and I absolutely hate being here. :) I am currently - and have always been - jobless, I haven't been in school at all since I graduated high school last May, and I pretty much have no friends out here (except for one but I don't never really talk to him that much). I think of myself as stupid and tend to remind myself of how pathetic I am. I typically think of myself as a boring and uninteresting person but I somehow managed to make friends when I lived in Arizona and they like me, and I am still very confused by that.

Speaking of Arizona, I moved there a week before I turned twelve and have live there for about seven years, I believe, and it is probably one of the best things that have happened to me; if I never moved there, I wouldn't have made the friends I've made and wouldn't have gotten into the music I listen to.

I joined PC at the age of thirteen on October 3, 2007 and come this October I'll have been here for six years, WHOA!! However, this, along with many other things, may have been a bad decision on my part, as it had caused my internet addiction. I've spent the majority of my teenage years on the internet and have basically ruined any chance I had at doing something productive. Which basically means I can't do anything special or have any neat talents, and I have no clue what kind of career I want.

Um, things I like are the internet, Pokémon (obviously), other anime & manga, really neat animals (like canines/felines/reptiles/other fuzzy creatures idk), Tumblr, other things I can't think of right now??? Things I don't like: THE INTERNET, myself, bugs, this awful state, and other things I can't of right now....again..........

I'm currently addicted to One Piece, haha, and, OH! I really like art and I'd like to be able to draw really neat things I guess?? So in order to get myself to draw something everyday (which doesn't seem to be working still SIGHS LOUDLY) I run a really dumb Pokémon ask blog on Tumblr.

Uhhhhhh...... I think that's it. If you want to know more, just ask me something if you want? Personally, I'm okay with anything at all but there are rules and stuff so ask me whatever you want that's pretty much PC-appropriate.

okay i'm out peace

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm addicted to the internet too. Wooo.

What places would you love to work at?

Do you have any career goals?

Any plans for college? If so any school in particular?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    What would your ideal pet be?

What's your favorite reptile?

What type of art do you like to draw or are capable of drawing?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Do you watch the One Piece anime, or read the manga? Or both?
    Have you seen Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    WHOOPS SORRY I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO THE THREAD HERE WE GO
    Why do you hate New Jersey?
    it's kind of hard to explain? i think it's mostly because i was so used to Arizona, i just hated having to move back. plus my allergies and asthma act up horribly when i'm out here ugh.......
    I'm addicted to the internet too. Wooo.

What places would you love to work at?

Do you have any career goals?

Any plans for college? If so any school in particular?
    aw yeah internet addiction!!!!!! /high fives
    1) well i actually just got a job finally! i'll be working where my mom works in the mail room starting tomorrow, whoo!
    2) uhhhh no. :( i have no idea what i want to do
    3) i definitely plan on going to college. it'd have to be a community college first though
    Where would be your ideal place to live?

What sparked your love for Eevee?
    Arizona because I used to that state more than anywhere else
    and i don't really know??? i just kind of looked at it and though "okay yes you're my favorite pokemon now i love u 4ever" like that's pretty much how i pick favorite anything, haha! and then they somehow become my actual favorite thing?? idk it's weird and confusing i'm gomen
    What would your ideal pet be?

What's your favorite reptile?

What type of art do you like to draw or are capable of drawing?
    1) ummmmmmm i have no clue haha? i think i'm a horrible pet owner because my mom has to remind to feed the cat and scoop the litter whoops. i'd love to have a siberian husky or a shiba inu though omg i love those dogs
    2) i guess any kind? i like snakes and lizards the most
    3) oh my god my art is poop like all i frickin draw are eevee and poochyena mostly because of my dumb ask blog but i'm trying to draw more kinds of pokemon and i really need/want to practice humans too
    Do you watch the One Piece anime, or read the manga? Or both?
    Have you seen Neon Genesis Evangelion?
    both! well, i was watching the anime first but then i switched to reading the manga during the water 7 arc kind of like what i did with naruto shippuden. but i go back to certain episodes i feel like watching that i've already read in the manga.
    and i haven't watched Evangelion yet (okay srsly how do you pronounce that) but i keep seeing a lot of posts on tumblr of it and it's making me curious so i definitely plan on watching it soon!
    In regards to your overall character, how different would your life be, if you had never moved to Arizona?
    This is something I could never figure out, no matter how much I though about it. This is literally the hardest thing for me to imagine; because that's the thing, I could never imagine how my like would be if I had never moved to Arizona. I think maybe I wouldn't be as bitter as I am about everything. I'm probably be more productive, and i might've known how to play piano (because I took piano lessons before I moved). I obviously wouldn't have made the friends I've made, I might not have been addicted to the computer and probably wouldn't have the friends I've made on the internet? I'd probably have finished my first year of college already and I probably wouldn't have gotten into the music I now listen to. I also feel like I wouldn't really have any friends, because I was teased a lot when I was younger and didn't have many friends. And I might've grown out of liking Pokémon, too.

Who knows what could've happened. It's kind of frightening thinking about it, since it could'be been good or it could've been bad. I kind of glad things turned out the way they did, I just wish I made more of an effort to actually do something productive for the past eight or nine years.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I like your username. Why did you pick it?
    well, you see, back in 2008 or something i don't even remember anymore i had this super rad idea thinking "whoa hey wait!! what if eevee had 'eon' at the end of its name like its evolutions" and thus EEVEON was born!!!!! c: at least i think that's how it went down i vaguely remember it

i used to think i was the only one who thought of the name too and i thought i was frickin cool but obviously i wasn't the only one who thought of it nor was i cool and it kind of made me angry and sad????

Back