• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney's Young Trainer Academy OOC (PG-14)

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
  • damn you cyndaquasher, you got me all excited cuz you bumped the thread >w> i'm a jigglin with excitement toooooooo.

lol, it's 12:15 in Sydney *rolls around on floor* I'm so exciiiiiiiited.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
  • Long post alert! XD

Okay, so it was really, really difficult narrowing you guys down. If I thought I could handle it, I probably would have accepted basically everyone who applied. XD Unfortunately, I did have to make a decision, and so here we are.

Spoiler:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • A few quick questions:

What time exactly is Whitney expecting the students? Season? When we post, should we just post as far as them getting to Whitney and saying hi?

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
  • time: Half past one in the afternoon
    season: Spring
    post: uhm, yeah probably. Since she's basically just a NPC, you guys can have her talk back to you in your posts, so it's not like nine posts of (so and so walked up. "hi!") - you can have chats with her. Just don't abuse this system (otherwise I will have to beat you up >:( and nobody wants that), and know that she won't give you details about how the Academy will be run - she'll just say something vague about missions and fun times and pastries and talk to my assistants if you want to know more.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Oh boy oh boy oh boy! The rp has begun! Can't wait to see what happens when the action really starts!

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    *Checks list again* I am on there?
    *Checks a third time* Awesome, was hardly expecting that.

Anyhow, now to find out who is from my general area, townwise. Then off to post.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • This is so much fun (seeing as it's the first RP i've joined on here that hasn't died a painful death within the first three days).

Anyone wanna make friends with me? C:

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    lol I will! XD This is my very first rp here on PC...and I'm liking it so far ^_^

It's my first one here too. It is good as RPs go.

This is so much fun (seeing as it's the first RP i've joined on here that hasn't died a painful death within the first three days).

Anyone wanna make friends with me? C:

I'll be the second to say sure then.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • I have a question that may seem kinda silly, but i didn't want to ask it directly to Whitney, cuz I figured we woulda known something like this by now:

Are we living at the academy? Or are we going to meet there every morning? Sorry, but for some reason academy reminds me of bording school, which makes me think of dorms, but i know at one point you said that we just needed an empty building, and I guess everyone is within walking distance right?

>w> sorry for the silly question...

and yay! The boy with the sandwich-fetching pokemon and the girl with the beautiful growlithe are going to be my friends! X3 It sounds like this is going to be fun.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
  • I have a question that may seem kinda silly, but i didn't want to ask it directly to Whitney, cuz I figured we woulda known something like this by now:

Are we living at the academy? Or are we going to meet there every morning? Sorry, but for some reason academy reminds me of bording school, which makes me think of dorms, but i know at one point you said that we just needed an empty building, and I guess everyone is within walking distance right?

...wow, I can't believe I never mentioned this XDD

there are bedrooms there, so the kids can either stay in the building (there are also like, living rooms and kitchens and one large room full of couches and comfy chairs where whitney will usually give out missions and stuff), or stay at home and just...travel there every morning. it doesn't really matter which, but obviously it will be easier for characters to become friends and stuff if they just stay there, even if they live fairly close by. sarah, for instance, lives in goldenrod, but she'll be staying at the building.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Name: Victor Silhouette
    Personality: Victor is an alright guy. He seems to just blend in with the crowd. He is typically nice, and generous. When he's mad he is truly P.O.ed. He is basically just the average nice guy. He is easy to get along with and tries to cheer everyone up. He always had a thing for logic and philosophies and loves his Pokemon with all his heart, willing to put them and his friends way before his own self. He is truly a sucker when people flirt with him.

Appearance: Victor has blonde hair with black mixed in with it. Typically it is kept in a ponytail, since it is long and to keep it out of the way. He has a tanned body, and chiseled face. He has some fuzz for a beard due to being trapped in this hell hole. He has deep penetrating blue eyes that has a sign on desperateness in it. His earlobes are attached and he stands at 5'7. He has a athletic body type, yet it doesn't show. At most it shows a light six pack, and light muscles. He wears a very large black trench coat, so you never see what shirt he is wearing. Though it is simply a black T-Shirt. He wears black jeans and is often mistaken for goth, yet he is the farthest thing from a goth. he ways 167 lbs. normally has a frown or distant look to his face.

---

Pokemon:

Species: Dunsparce
    Name: Moccasin
    Level: 15
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Dig, Roost, Glare, Headbutt
    Personality: Moccasin can be somewhat paranoid, and hard to trust people. Though he can be very kind and generous. Once you gt him as a friend, he will forever be loyal. He is also very determined when it comes to completing a task. He tends to hide and sneak around, preferring to go unnoticed, no matter what it is he's doing. However, once someone does notice him and take an interest, they would find he was smart- most of the time, although from time to time he would seem to "forget" for some reason or another.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Darin needs a friend. He's officially going to be looking for someone to get close to, because he lawves people but he doesn't have any people yet.

Back