• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you hang out with?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Who are the people that you hang out with the most?... Offline, of course. How often do you hang out with them? What do you usually do with them?

Years
  • Your mum. I hang out with my best friend the most followed by some people I know from a gaming club I sometimes visit.

Online, I dunno. I guess I go on #OCD (no need to thank me for the free publicity Razor Leaf) and then I sometimes talk to a few people on msn like Kura and Vrai for example but otherwise, I don't really hang around with people online.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I only really have two people I hang out with regularly. They're my two best friends, Lauren and Brooke.

Lauren and I usually go out for lunch and shopping if we go out during the day, or if it's at night we go to dinner and a movie.

Brooke and I are the same, except sometimes we'll just bum around her house with her awesome mother.

When we all go out together, we do pretty much the same again haha. It's a pretty simple routine and it sounds boring, but we're not really 'drinking and partying' people, so we do what we enjoy.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • I used to hang out with husbando, Emozomi-chan, Eri, and Don before I moved houses. We'd go out at least once a week if I felt up to it, mostly to the mall or TGI Fridays. I haven't been out with anyone since I've moved and husbando died (he was here for just a little......not much). I haven't made any new friends in the area because I'm too sick to go out much. :\

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • hmm,when i want to hang out i hang out with sisters or friends but i don't feel very compfortable when i hang out with new people (sometimes friend brings her cousins) i like to have fun go to fun places do crazy things...take some photos to the places i go to...i don't like to sit at restaurants i find that boring tbh..mmmand i like whenever i hang out with people to go eat ice creaaam whatever was the weather :3

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • The people I hang out with are mostly boys. ;; I find it quite hard to fit in with the girls because reasons. I have exactly one girl friend, and the rest are all acquaintances, and only because they're in one way or another connected to this girl friend I mentioned earlier. Pretty weird, but I could hardly care less. We usually do physical activities, like tag and stuff. Nothing of interest, really.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Well I probably hang out with my cousin the most, but as for friends I usually always hang out with Ashley I guess just because I'm the most comfortable with her. Although pretty soon shes moving away to California for college so I won't see her nearly as much. Everyone else I pretty much hang out with in the same amounts. Which isn't that often, but I really want to start going out with everyone more because I miss them and I hate always being home lately, but now most of them are going away for school so idk how much is really going to change. :(

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • My right hand. He hurt his wrist though so we haven't been hanging out much lately. (But seriously I haven't talked to any friends since I moved.)

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I hang out in #OCD often, online.

Offline, my best friend Mohan, constantly, and a couple of girl friends, too. =P

Years
  • Today I hang out with satanic dude, a guy who defys religion, a chick who plays too much xbox live, a chick who drinks and smokes a lot, a pot head, and a few cousins.

In high school I used to hang out with a few pot heads, some lame ass pretty boys who wore to much obey clothes, I used to party with them. Some call of duty nerds who think they're too cool.

I haven't hanged out with any pokemon fan since middle school. Sucks not having friends that aren't intrested in anime and pokemon like me. Those people are pretty rare were I live. I'd have to drive into a white neighborhood to find them. I usually find them very annoying in person though. >:0

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    At school, I hung out with my roommates and some of the people the floor above and below us, a guy from my programming class and I would get froyo once a week (until it was cold, then it was hot coco), and a couple of my high school friends who go to college near mine.

At home when I'm not at school, I hang out with my friends from the end of my senior year of high school that I've hung out with pretty much all of my college career thus far. I also sometimes get to see my childhood best friend when we find time to fit each other into our schedules :)

Then of course I also see my boyfriend a lot, he fits into both categories since he goes to a college a couple subway stops away from mine and because we're from the same hometown.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I hang out with a few guy friends from my old college, but it's a once/twice a month thing since we all have our lives set up & stuff. When I go back to school in San Diego, where I have other friends, I'll be hanging out with them almost every day.

Years
  • I'm probably the weirdest teenager ever because Ilove hanging out with my family, especially with my brothers and my mom.

Jek

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    In the US, I have three very good friends whom I spend half of a usual day with. In Dubai (where I'm currently residing), one of those friends came with me so I'd hang with him most of time. I've met a few people from work and I usually divide my day to hang out with them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Nobody atm. None of my friends live around here. In college, I used to hang out with friends from various clubs and organizations quite a bit, and I really, really miss those days when I could actually meet up with people IRL and just chat.

We'd usually get together at a restaurant or something after a meeting and just chat over a (usually by then) late night meal, though a few years some hosted mini-gatherings in their apartments and we'd get together there, have some snacks, and play party games.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    My best friend, Sabrina.
    She already lived 3 hours away, but now she's in residential school until December.
    Haha. I have nobody. Except my cats.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a great group of friends that I hang out with pretty frequently. We all went to high school together and all of us are commuters (to different schools, but we live in the same area so we can still see each other often enough). Sometimes we're getting drunk together at house parties or we'll go to the bars, but we also do ridiculous things like watch foreign films with badly translated subtitles or spend two hours at the lakefront throwing rocks into the water just because. :'D I love them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Haha. My Sister. I don't really hang out with anyone else these days. Though I would love to hang out with my best friend Alyssa more often once she gets back from New York. Maybe some of my other friends that I don't see that often anymore but sort of kind of still keep in touch with.

Back