• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is best pokegirl for ash?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I think Dawn is the best pokegirl for Ash. They had such great chemistry and a brilliant bond together. Their duet they sung together (High touch) was a huge hint and showed their trust and teamwork for each other so well. Ash and Dawn's relationship reminds me of the relationship with my real life boyfriend.

Years
  • I think Dawn is the best pokegirl for Ash. They had such great chemistry and a brilliant bond together. Their duet they sung together (High touch) was a huge hint and showed their trust and teamwork for each other so well. Ash and Dawn's relationship reminds me of the relationship with my real life boyfriend.

The more I think on it, the more I agree with this! Even though I didn't watch a lot of the series I feel like DP was when Ash had the strongest connection with his female traveling companion, and they each pushed the other forward. They grew a lot because of each other, and Ash really seemed to care about Dawn and her progress as a coordinator. They had really good chemistry from what I've seen.

RisingstarVGC

Epic Reshiram
    Years
  • Iris, definitely. She and Ash are SO similar, they would make a PERFECT couple! Iris could even be part of Ash's elite 4 if he ever becomes a formal champ or vice versa.

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
  • Obviously Serena as she likes Ash and would care the most for Ash when they are together. Serena is also a tallented Performer and can help Ash if he got stuck with a battle, like she did VS Wulfric (8th Gym of Kalos)

Back