• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is in your opinon the lamest pokemon trainer in any of the games

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
    id say the lamest person in the games ive come across is the guy in vermillion city in pokemon gold/silver/heartgold/soulsilver game inside the pokemon fan club. the one that has copy cats doll hes so lame he has a doll instead of a real clefairy...and the dude disguised as janine in fuchia city. WHY IS HE DRESSED AS A SHE???!!!!!!!

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
    I think the president of the Pokémon Fan Club was pretty lame. All he ever does is talk about his Pokémon. Does he have any real friends?​

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't like Youngster Joey because he brags too much about his Rattata, claiming it's "top percentage." I did read that Joey's Rattata has perfect IVs all around, though.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    It has to be the trainer in Petalburg Woods claiming he's awesome.. and has 6 weak bug Pokemon. Wasting my time clicking through to get past him is just tiresome.

It doesn't help that when he gets his newer team after he calls you on the PokeNAV, it's... 6 weak bug Pokemon a few levels higher.

Gah.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Barry (your rival in D/P/Pt) contains unhealthy levels of lameness. He's annoying and cocky. Not much else to say beyond that. He's a runner-up.

With that said, I hereby present the Lamest Trainer Award to...

Youngster Joey, with his "top percentage" Rattata! Congratulations, kid. You're officially the lamest Trainer in Pokémon gaming history.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Someone in BW with a level 60 something Weedle or Caterpie. It was one of the two. And it was not a bright idea.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    The millions of trainers on the Cycling Road in every game (well about 3rd gen+). It takes like 15min to get down it the first time. It's so stupid.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
    The millions of trainers on the Cycling Road in every game (well about 3rd gen+). It takes like 15min to get down it the first time. It's so stupid.
    yes i agree haha and youngster joey bleh...hey your yellowsubmarine is awesome i love the beatles

Years
    What's with all the hates for Joey or the shorts guy? I think they're hilarious, Pokemon would be boring without the occasional trainers making stupid statements.

What bugs me would be 6 Magikarp guy, it's like he's deliberately trying to be cool by using not one but 6 of the coolest Pokemon there is. Having one Magikarp makes a person awesome, but having 6 is just far too exaggerated.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Probably the fisherman guy in every game that needs to ask you whether to use the bathroom or the ocean to take a piss. Or that kid with the Ratatta in the top precentage of Ratatta, when clearly he has a Raticate.

AnotherGuy

That guy across the street
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Youngster Joey was cool until he evolved Rattata into a Raticate...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Those fishermen who have 6 Magikarp, then when you re-match them, one of them has evolved into a Gyarados. There are a few reasons:

1. They're all above lv.20, why did you stop the others from evolving?
    2. How did you get them strong enough to learn Tackle, and what the hell did you beat with Tackle?
    3. As it's impossible to level up a bunch of lv.5 Magikarp with Splash, why did you hack?

Also, the father of that kid whose father gave him a Magikarp in DPPt. I mean, seriously, at least make it special by teaching it Bounce or something...how's he going to level it up? Give him a Bidoof as well. He can evolve that, then share experience with Magikarp as Bibarel is kick-ass.

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
    Come on guys, Youngster Joey is quite funny. He's like that Street Fighter movie with Van-Damme. It's so bad, that it starts to become good.

Irvin is quite annoying calling me everyday. Also, any trainer with a just-evolved Pokemon bragging they are the biggest threat in your journey.

Trainers who does lame tricks to lure you, like that girl at the Battle Tower that shouts "look, a legendary Pokemon!" and sends off a Dratini.

Like Bibliophibian said, the youngster obsessed with Shorts was kinda pathetic too.

Back