• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Baby Pokemon?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I like Riolu and Pichu.

But the one I hate the most is..
    HAPPINY.

It's so ugly.

But yet it eventually evolves into a Chansey, then to a Blissey, which I have on my Diamond and Pearl team.

Kazuya

Lapras Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    I like Riolu and Pichu.

But the one I hate the most is..
    HAPPINY.

It's so ugly.

But yet it eventually evolves into a Chansey, then to a Blissey, which I have on my Diamond and Pearl team.

Ohh I don't lke Happiny too. I just simply caught a Chansey in Diamond. I didn't even bother to get the Happiny egg. lol

Well I love Pichu, Togepi, Riolu, Elekid, Munchlax and Wynaut! =]

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    MANTYKE is sho cute, Riolu is my all-time fave baby Pokemon though. Not only is it absolutely adorable, it seems oddly powerful for a baby.

Pretty much all baby Pokemon are at least mildly endearing. I've never been a big fan of Pichu or Happiny, though

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
    Mantyke and Chingling ftw!

I'm not even fond of Mantine, I mean it's a coole pokemon, but I would just like to have a Mantyke and have it never evolve.

I'm not sure if Chingling is actually a baby, I think it is, it's the new pre-evo for Chimecho

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like Happiny, Mantine, Munchlax, Riolu, and I've always liked Magby (but now I don't because of Magmortar. The ugly beast!)

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Baby Kangaskhan.

No, I'm not joking. I'm really not a big fan of any of the baby Pokémon; I agree with the guy on the first post in saying they're just not that cute and they pretty much fail at being so. Give me a Vulpix or better yet, Mew, any day. XP

If I totally had to choose, I'd say Elekid because it looks like such a little devil. =)

~Psychic

Back