• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is your favorite champion?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Cynthia, she has the best team out of them all and is the hardest to beat imo. Iris in B2W2 is pretty good as well though, particularly on Challenge Mode as her team all use held items. I just wish all Champions did something like that to add to the challenge.

Roaming Emboar

Unovian Enhtusiast
    Years
  • No one mentions N (Black and White). I love the dude. He was the most difficult champion battle for me. Shoot, I even played platinum and I beat Cynthia on either my first or second try.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Mine is DIANTHA she very underrated and even tho she's very easy to beat but she still the CHAMPION of kalos

R6eCF2.gif

Years
  • Alder. Blue, Lance, Cynthia and everyone else are strong, but Alder is the first champion who shows a care for both Pokémon and other challengers outside of league and he always seemed pretty wise.

Back