• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Who is your favorite character?

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    Piers hands down. His overall demeanor is just easy to relate to I feel and I can appreciate how responsible he is, albeit a bit mischievous. He also has the best fashion sense and rocks a Skuntank, I mean what is not to love?

Last edited:

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I posted my original response while having not slept for twenty hours so I did not at first notice the section this question was asked in; changed my response to fit!

Years
    So I'd have to say Piers. I love his nonchalant attitude and he reminds me of Nanu in a way so I love that. I also love the fact that he's basically a punk rock kid as I love the punk rock genre and aesthetic. It's also kind of cute how's good of an older brother he is. He kinda reminds me of me, so that's prolly why I like him. A close second though, would have to be Gordie. I love his design and his overall character. I feel like Gordie is super underrated.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    probably raihan. I loved his little pose for the camera whenever he gigantimaxed.

Back