• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite NFL football player?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    So who is your favorite NFL football player? Mine favorite is Chris Johnson. He is fast and he is just dang awesome.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • This year it's been Ricky Williams. Never had one player that I followed, but he's impressed me this year. He's had 3 straight 100+ rushing games when Ronnie Brown went out with an injury.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Brett Favre. 40-year old man leading a 10-2 team into the playoffs is astonishing and well deserving of an MVP. Screw Obama, just hold up a picture of Favre and scream "Yes we can" or whatever his stupid tagline was.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Brett Favre. 40-year old man leading a 10-2 team into the playoffs is astonishing and well deserving of an MVP. Screw Obama, just hold up a picture of Favre and scream "Yes we can" or whatever his stupid tagline was.

Sorta douchy to bring politics into a football thread.

Anyways I'm a huge Johnny Knox fan. He plays with passion, energy, and true skill. And as a rookie he looks like he's only going to get so so so much better. On top of that he's the fastest player in the NFL.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Peyton Manning has his Colts 14-0. America's Team beat down the Saints and Drew Brees, who was really the only other guy who had a shot at the MVP.

Oh, and, Brett Favre + December = Too Many Interceptions and Losses.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Active: Phillip Rivers- I know he comes off as a bit cocky, but I like his attitude. Plus, he's lead the Chargers to a 9 game win streak. Although I'm still amazed someone with that funky of a throwing style can chunk it that far.

Retired: Mark Schlereth- I like him mainly because of his playing style, which was a lot like mine when I played this year. He was a small, undersized and underweight lineman, yet he used his leverage and balance to his advantage and block for the Denver Broncos and Washington Redskins (he blocked for Terrel Davis during his 2,000 yard season).

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I've been a Packers fan for as long as I can remember, so I'll go with Aaron Rodgers (not to mention that I also have him on my Fantasy team 8D). But yeah, he's really come into his own as a great QB in the league, especially filling in the shoes of Favre. Sure his offensive line may suck, but he can still pitch it out pretty damn good haha.

Ayselipera

Peyton Manning... Just because I think he's very handsome. Although he is a pretty good quarterback if I heard correctly.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Active: I like Miles Austin, WR for the Dallas Cowboys. He came from a tiny college (Monmouth) and has become a Pro Bowler. He, much like QB Tony Romo, came from a tiny college (Eastern Illinois) and has become a NFL elite player. It's really a tie between Austin and Romo.

Retired: Emmitt Smith. The workhorse of the Triplets. When I was born, Dallas was the best team in the NFL and Emmitt Smith was one of my favorite players growing up.

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
  • I've always been a big fan of reggie wayne, but since the chargers are my favorite team, its been tomlinson for awhile

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    My favourate player is Rony Brow.I like very much.It is a very best player of NFL.I think he's very handsome.Although he is a pretty good quarterback if I heard correctly.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Bret Favre from the Minnisota Vikings is one of my faves. He's supposed to be retired and all, but he still plays, and plays good.

Eli Manning from the NY Giants is also a fave, but thats only because I'm of NY blood, and the Giants are my fave team, so yea. :P

Shanchez of the Jets isn't one of my al tme faves, but the rookie is REALLY good, seriously. He better lead the Jets into victory over the Bengals this weekend, cause Giants got there butts kicked. So NY Jets is my fave team in the Playoffs. J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, JETS!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • For the record I am a 49er fan and I enjoy watching Patrick Willis. He is definitely my favorite NFL player.

I do enjoy watching Chris Johnson play, he's exciting to watch. Andre Johnson has been my favorite NFL receiver for a couple seasons now and he helped me a lot in fantasy football this year.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Bengals lost ba-a-a-adly. But the Eagles lost worse. :P

Gotta say, Shanchez is really good for a rookie... Ochocinco got shut-out by Revis, and he made a sweet interception yesterday. :P

Back