• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Pc Member?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *Looks at her list again* Eep. I forgot some people that I really, really like. XD

PokeTrainerCarol: At first, I wouldn't have thought that she was ten years old. She's very mature but fun to be around with. n_n

pika12: Why, he's my brother! How would I live if I don't like him~? x_x; He makes quite funny comments, but is a slow typer. ;P

G-LANCE: Writes good fanfiction and spellchecks before posting in RPGs. ;P Is also a very nice guy. n_n

Dakota: Is a very funny guy. And he has an amusing signature. XD

Kwesi: Why, he works hard to make PC work good, how can you not like him? o.O;

Moonlight: Draws awesome art. *_* And is an awesome mod.

orange*berry: Draws awesome art, and sounds like a very "cute" type of person. =D

Omega-Brendan: Always seems to hit on my charcters on RPs... =_= (;P) Likes Pokemon Special! =D

SuperPsycoDragoniteLover: Is an awesome mod, and starts awesome RPs. *_* Is also a very nice person. n_n

Arcanine: Is a very responsble Smod. I respect him for that. ;P
    ---
    OMG! 22sa found out that I like to use :n_n;;; That's cool. *_*

There's more... but I'm getting tired... *yawn*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Ah

MoonLight - Has insanity XD, nice, produces great drawings, fund to talk to, and is paired up with Dakota!:P

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • 22sa- Very funny, high post count. That sounds like a top notch member to me.

Miyu-Chan-One of my very first friends on pc, likes using n_n which is cool.

PokeMaster3000-Extremely nice guy, and we share an interest in Megaman.

Kairi-Basically an ULTRA-MOD, im surprised she isn't an s-mod and was very helpful to me in my noob days...

Frostweaver-Made my Avatar and banner (waiting until i can use it...), she's totally cool.

Dakota-FGE (Funniest Guy Ever)

Haruka-Starts some great, popular threads and is really polite.

StellarWind-Still in awe of his report on "PokeDrenaline" a total SGE (Smartest Guy Ever)

SuperPsychoDragoniteLover-One of my fav mods, she's so cool.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Even though I'm only on one person's list, here goes:
    latiosspud-A smart knowledgeable guy, doen't get angry when I post things that others may get mad at.
    LatiosMaster-A cool guy and fun to talk to.Very friendly.
    FireMaster-She is fun to talk to and is funny.
    Kairi-My favorite mod, she monitors all threads so that everything is ok.Super smar about pokemon.
    That's all I can think of at the moment.I'll have some more later.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • 22sa ~

Dizzy - Popular guy IRL and online! Although mislead many times and was the prime victim of cynicalism and annoyance during his time here, PC owns a big thanx for all the threads he created. They rock! And so do you!

You really think so ????

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, if he didn't think it, he wouldn't have said it, don't you think?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • first of all G-Lance i think you confused me with Moonlight or someone else... i do not draw or make banners...

give PC members some time to know you Jynx... common ppl on the list like Kairi, 22sa, Dakota, Haruka and others have been here for quite awhile... give time and be patient. Eventually PC will discover the goodness within you :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Shucks, I post quite frequently for the short time that I have been here, and hardly anyone has noticed me.Just give people time.

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    22sa ~

Dizzy - Popular guy IRL and online! Although mislead many times and was the prime victim of cynicalism and annoyance during his time here, PC owns a big thanx for all the threads he created. They rock! And so do you!

You really think so ????
    Lol yes I think so. n_n;;;;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Iv been here for 3 months! yay! and im on no ones list YAY! im unpopular! YAY!

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI! :chinese: me chinese me play joke me go...nevermind :nervous:

22sa

Years
  • Sapphire Latios - Is a cool & fun member, and says yay!! ^_____________^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Iv been here for 3 months! yay! and im on no ones list YAY! im unpopular! YAY!

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI! :chinese: me chinese me play joke me go...nevermind :nervous:
    I'm 2 years in my school and no one likes me though.........
    I wanna b popular

What does Alligator in your sushi mean?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • jynx said:
    I'm 2 years in my school and no one likes me though.........
    I wanna b popular

What does Alligator in your sushi mean?
    i dont really know, but i got alot of funny sayings like that! i was just thinking what would someones reaction be if you siad Alligator in your sushi!

S.U.S.H.I.S
    Secret Underground Sushi Hut in Sacramento! :chinese:

CHINKABINKA!!!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Specially To Bkitt4 ~

Your A New member so dont worry about the Popularity just yet.

How i got Popular is I made many poll threads and many discussions that other people thought were great ^^

Some people still dislike me and Say that i spam , I dont think im a popular member though ,

But just give it some time and you'll be like me.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I`am and always will be Moonlight`s 1 Fan.
    So that makes Lizzie my #1 fav member!
    XD!

The top 5 fav members of me:

1- Moonlight (Lizzie)
    1/2- Igthica (Lauren...Izzy...Iggy!)
    2- Shinin
    3- Dr.Itsy
    4- STEVE
    5- ^^Nick^^ (Whatever his name is now..XD!)

#` 6-10

6- Kwesi
    7- Haruka (Alyssa)
    8- Cas (CASSIE)
    9- Sugarangel
    10- PSB (Brandon!)

Back