• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who likes Flygon?

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
  • All I have to say is, dont mess with Flygon. Flygon has a decent typing of Dragon/Ground, has very balanced stats, and with Choice Scarf, its gonna wreak havoc!!!! o3o

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Flygon has one of the most useful typings, a good move-pool, good stats, but most of all, it just looks plain awesome!
    However was it really necessary to create a thread for this?

PKMN Trainer Red!

A former trainer champion...
    Years
  • I like Flygon mostly because it's a Dragon Type. Flygon has a cool look with big red goggles(Its eyes). And because it's like the second dragonfly in the Pokemon World.
    You know, I noticed, but there is no Dinosaur Pokemon.
    don't tell me an Aerodactyl is a dinosaur pokemon.
    I know it is, but it's a Pterodactyl.
    I want like a T-rex.

AceTrainerChris

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I made a thread for this because i wanted to know peoples opinions on Flygon.
    Yes i love his ground and Dragon type but ice KO's all the time. Mine is very good its speed is something like 290 and its only level 79, i thought that was pretty good and with its high speed it always gets the first move agianst other dragon types and i KO them with Outrage.
    This makes him my favourite pokemon and i have raised over 5 Flygons

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Since I don't competitively battle, or don't count stats, I would say he is a great Pokemon, cool looking, he is a hard hitter, and overall, I think he is a fun dude to have in a Pokemon party, especially since I had one in my Pokemon Ruby.

Years
  • I like Flygon :) I raised one in Ruby, and he was one of my favorites back then. I especially like his design and typing.

Years
  • I think thte problem is his 4x weakness to Ice.

That does not stop me form thinking it's the coolest pokemon ever.
    Loads of dragons have 4x weakness to ice: Altaria, Rayquaza, Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp.

That said, Flygon is my second favourite dragon, Latias being the first. I really love this Pokemon and I even have a Flygon plushie!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    He looks cool, but I'd never use him in battle, lol!

I love desert Pokemon though!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Vibrava was one of the prettiest Pokemon in R/S imo back then, so I never wanted to evolve it into Flygon. However, once I did, it was really strong and useful, so... yeah.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • Whoever says Flygon is bad in a team deserves a kick in the face.
    By far one of the best guys to use in Pokemon R/S/E (if used properly).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • *raises hand*

I would much rather use Flygon on my team than any of the pseudo-legendary dragons. It's got a certain look to it that I appreciate, and I've found to be quite useful in my battles. Flygon proved itself to me in Sapphire, Emerald, and XD, and I even went so far as to incorporating one into my Pearl and Platinum teams as soon as I got the National Pokedex. Fear Flygon. Its typing and Levitate ability can make for some very potent strategies.

Back