• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Was Your Best Teacher?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    -My literature teacher from grade 8.
    -My English teacher from grade 8.
    -My Environment Science teacher from grade 9.
    -My English teacher from grade 10.
    ^ They were all awesome. My English teacher is going to Denmark, damn ;;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I thought about this one, my favorite one was my art teacher. She also did some costume designs for Harry Potter apparently and lucky enough for me I have her as my tutor next term ;D

입치트

Light up the night!
    Years
    • Age 13
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    My eighth grade Social Studies teacher. Both him and the rest of the class had a great sense of humor, I don't think I went a day without laughing. He also never gave out homework. We'd talk about football or The Simpsons for like, fifteen minutes before actually starting our lessons. Some kid even gave him a goldfish as a Christmas gift for being so awesome.

Last edited:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My 1st grade teacher was awesome she let us have fish in the classroom and everything.

Trainer Rye

Demon Hunter
    Years
    my 5th grade Science Teacher. He rocks!!! He hardly gives work, and is rly funny. he says if we do something bad he would hit the class with a shovel (it was a joke. LOL)
    anyway he also knew alot about computers and showed us videos on science stuff (he also made funny sound effects) LOL

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hopefully I get a nice teacher this year. I know my coach is my P.E. Teacher and he is quite nice at times.

Back