• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will be your starter pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Cyndaquil. Turns out I like that little guy better then Charmander now since I get to avoid being weak to electrical attacks and such things, while having the same power output.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Definitely Totodile. He's been my favorite for a while. I have 2 friends who are getting the other two, so we'll probably do a little swapping. ;]

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Like I did in Silver, I will most likely choose Cyndaquil since I favor the fire starters of each generation. Also, he's my favorite Pokemon from the second gen, so yea, that's my choice. Cyndaquil, ftw. :)

Years
    Cyndaquil...because when I first got Gold all I thought when I saw Cyndaquil's name was, 'Hey, you can rearrange those first few letters to spell Candy! Oooh, I'll name my Pokemon that!'

Ah, wow I was a weird kid.

Plus, Fire types are my favorite.

Yeah, my Cyndaquil in the new version's gonna be named Candy as well...*sigh*

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Alright , keep the fire passion going through the game family .

You gussed .? Right . It's Cyndaquil which will become a powerful Typhlosion ! :3

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Cyndaqui. Typholosion is just the bomb and it's my only liked Fire Final Evolution.

[I always went for Squirtle in the 1st. Gen.]

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    i'm picking cyndoquil and then going to trade the other two over right if i get my pokedex. so i have all three in the start of the game.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Cyndaquil FTW, I chose it when I played Silver, though my first game was Gold, and I chose Totodile, but that was back in 2003, I like Cyndaquil better now than I did then.....

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Im going with my original starter in the old games...cyndaquil. My favorite fire starter of em all.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Going Cyndaquil, he's a classic and my friend is getting Totodile so we can just get eggs and exchange

Years
    HeartGold: a female Chikorita

Will likely play as my opposite gender. The female. Was against the Sinnoh guy as he kinda walks like a girl (by looks).

Back