• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will be your starter pokemon?

DragonxMaster

Dragon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I started with Totodile even though now i regret it! I wish i had cyndaquil! :( now

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    I chose Chikorita because it needs some serious love.

The other 2 last evolutions look freakish to me, and Meganium looks kinda cute. :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Typlosion is good for it's Sp. Atk and Speed. Feraligatr has Ice Fang, good for Lance. and Meganium has reflect/light screen, good for defense. They're all really good, but I'd go with Typlosion, because it's just that awesome. :D

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Totodile because hes an Unstoppable force!
    Chikorita:Still havent got past Bugsy and Its at level 21 as Bayleef

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I've already finished the main story so I picked way before seeing this thread. I chose Chikorita because I've chosen Cyndaquil too many times and my friend chose Totodile so I wanted to be different.

Pok-e-Bob

Luxray wubber
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    I picked Cyndaquil, but I wish I hadn't for the simple fact, he ruins the game. Way too overpowered... one would call him easymode. I hardly ever use him because of this.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Chikorita, because I needed a Grass Type in the Unevolved Challenge and Chikorita worked best.

Usually I use Totodile, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Chikorita X3
    It's a cutie ! I always loved hearing its cry :3
    I don't really care if it is 'powerful' or not though .

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I've now changed my mind, instead of totodile, I'll pick cyndaquil. I'm gonna have an all fire team

Back