• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO WOULD WIN? DRAGONITE OR SALAMENCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Im pretty sure your wrong there pal,have you taken a look at dragonites defenses? it would be a 2HKO unless salamence got in a few dragon dances,or was choice banded/choice specs'd

I'm pretty sure you're wrong there pal, have you taken a look at Salamence's offenses? It would be an OHKO unless Dragonite got in a few Curses, or Amnesia via Baton Pass.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    dragonite all the way

he definitly can beat salamance
    i like the way he looks so cute
    because a few seconds into the battle and hes kicking everybodys butt

it cool wen cute things pack a punch

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    ...well if we are talking soley about base stats then Salamence is probably better, and although I have raised BOTH a Dragonite and a Salamence, I honestly think that my Dragonite was more powerful than my Salamence (Long story short version I had borrowed my friends Pearl to transfer Salamence from Saphire, and I used my Diamond for Dragonite from FR) and when I used them over WiFi I won more often with my Dragonite...and my Diamond got stolen so this pains me to talk about) anyways what I am trying to say is that You people seem to be forgeting about IVs and EVs, soley basing your statements on the base stats. I am ranting on an on, but overall I say Dragonite (yes it's a biased decision cause I prefer the orginials ^v^) BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW THEY ARE RAISED!! So potentialy there could be a Salamence that is stronger than a Dragonite, and vice versa...

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    I reckon Salamence would win coz it's faster that Dragonite and Dragon is super effective against itself. However if Salamence doesn't 1 hit the dragonite, then the dragonite would most likely own Salamence since it can learn blizzard hence 4x damage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Salamence definitely looks cooler but i'd have to say Dragonite.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    KnilShadowLink, please do not revive threads if they haven't been posted in for longer than a month.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back