• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoo, Blaziken~!

Years
    Well, since my old pixel art thread died, rather than harmlessly bump it with a new piece of work, I shall proceed to yet again make a new thread month after month, collectively spamming the forum with an overload of my arts.

=D

But in any case, I think I've improved.

Whoo, Blaziken~!

Yes, it's from scratch, in case anyone can't tell. =P

Crits?

I put the thing in Photoshop and messed around with drawing a second set of long head feathers on a new layer in every position I could think of, but the only ones that made sense were in an angle that made them blocked by the head/neck, or the other head feathers in front. If you have any advice, I'm all ears. =/

Oh hey, lookie, my first sprite thread:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=32758

~Chibi~

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    that is sweet,

although if his hair is flying backwards it implies he was running forwards, but the pose shows him leaning back poised ot strike, so his hair would have fallen down a little bit in the transition time

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    wow, i see the problem with those feathers O_O thats a thoughie.
    and as for what you said, perci' i reckon that the idea was the blaziken was falling, athough i do agree entirely with what you said the direction shoudl be i also thing what Chibis done is perfectly plausible, just depends how you look at it/ think about it.
    well no, i have to congratulate you Chibi, you've improved a lot since i was last here (um, not long ago but not such a short time either *woah i feel old >3<*)
    that pixel art is most awesome *applaudes and such liek* the shading is spot on, i love you way you;ve done it, makes it look soft and feathery, but combined wiht the colours firery, Just How A Blaziken Sould Be~<3! :3 anatomy=woah!<3 god and winnage! and dispite the feather issue, i adore the pose!
    and you know what? i didnt even twig about the head feathers until i looked back after reading the comment XD' heehee~ *snif*
    nowai~ keep up the most awesome work :3!

CheeChee

Future Lendary Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I LOVE IT!!!! I wish I could do work like that. :(

Back