• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who're Your Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    My obsession with the color blue makes water types my favorite. I also really love ninjas. Combine the two and you get my favorite Gen VI Pokemon XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Xerneas, Fennekin/Braxien/Delphox

are my favourites. I like a number of other 6th gen pokes but not at the same level as these.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Tyrantrum, Vivillon, and Dedenne

I personally love Vivillon, haha. It has so many different forms, it's unbelievable. Of them all, one of my most favorites would be River; its color scheme is very nice to look at, and its patterns are pretty unique. Alongside, one of my other favorites would be Meadow. I haven't collected any of these, though; so far, I only have three forms (can't recall what their names were; have to look up).

Tyrantrum is another great Pokémon! I've used it a couple of times before while battling, and have been able to take down plenty of opponents without any trouble at all.

Years
  • Dragalge is my favorite in the 6th generation, and took the spot from Greninja, who I thought wouldn't have been eradicated from the position. Fortunately, I was proven wrong when my Skrelp finally evolved. Majestic creature, is Dragalge, and mischievous in its abilities. At first, just based off its design, I thought speedy special attacker, but after reading up on it, turned out to be a sluggish, special defender. Still, wonderful asset to my team! Greninja is a close second though, and with Protean, a force to be reckoned with in competitive battling.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Greninja, Xerneas and Aegislash are my favorite Gen VI Pokemon. I'm actually glad that Greninja is the first fast Water starter, while I do like Xerneas' Active Mode's pretty colors. Aegislash is also fun to use in battle.

Years
  • I liked the ice fossil. I always get it's name confused with what I nicknamed it so i'm not even going to embarrass myself trying to guess it. I also really liked all three starters and Hawlucha.

TheKurtzinator

Professional Derp/Trainer
    Years
  • Greninja because there was finally a fast water type, its shiny form looks amazing, and protean is wonderful in wifi battles. Aurorus because of refrigerate Hyper Beam (Dragon Killer). Hawlucha because its an awesome luchador bird. Female Meowstic and Heliolisk because they look cool and Yveltal because Oblivion Wing looks awesome.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Aegislash, Mega Charizard X, Bisharp all great pokemon and the new movesets work really well with them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Florges, Delphox, Gourgeist, and Zygarde.

I go for looks and just overall enjoyment when using a Pokemon. I think Florges has got to be my favorite of the sixth gen. I love the concept behind it, the look, and using it was enjoyable. Delphox and Gourgeist both have great designs imo. Using them sucks a bit, but this is way more for Delphox though than Gourgeist who I only had minor hiccups with. Zygarde I never used because I never use legendaries but I love the look and concept of it so much oh my god. I really never thought I could like a legendary so much before.

Rainbow-Dash

Premier Polychrome Pegasus
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon from the sixth generation... Hmmmm, that's a tough one. In my opinion, Gen 6 didn't come out with a lot of good Pokemon. Heck, they hardly came out with any. Anyway, I think my favorite sixth Gen Pokemon would have to be Delphox. It's a great starter and in my opinion, one of the best in the series.

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
    Years
  • My favorite 6th gen. Pokémon is Dragalge. I really think its design is original and creative. Also its typing is Unique and very interesting.

It's also one of those Dragons which really can deal effectively with Fairies.

Chesnaught and Greninja is also some of my absolute favorite Pokémon this gen.

Chesnaught is a fantastic Physical Wall with a great design, cool typing and a good variety of moves, including it's signature move Spiky Shileld which is actually pretty useful too especially when combined with Leech Seed.

Greninja on the other hand is a fearsome sweeper with its fantastic Speed and an insane Ability. It also have a cool appaerance. It's a Ninja Frog you know :)

Clawitzer is also a cool Pokémon with a great movepool that matches its Ability pretty well too! :)

I also really like Florges which is a very effective Special Wall and also packs a punch too.

lilartistgrrl

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Flabebe!!! She is so cute holding her little flower! I also loved Braixen when I had it. I loved how it kept its stick in its back fur and would use it to attack! And I really love the combo of Fire/Psychic! Luckily Delphox still has the stick.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Greninja, Talonflame and Tyrantrum are some of my favorites this Gen (they were in my main party after all). I liking more Slurpuff and Aromatisse thanks to the TCG

Years
  • My favorite pokemon from the 6th generation is... Helioptile! It seems like im the only one but I really love this pokemon, it has an awesome move pool for competitive play with moves like bulldoze, volt switch etc (obviously to get the most out of this you have to evolve it) and it can learn sooooo many different moves ranging from dark pulse to dragon tail which provides excellent type coverage. Finally I just love its design and its awesome frills which produce electricity and have an awesome animation. Anyway rant over I just really love this pokemon :)

Shy Kairi

Complete Pokedex Dreamer.
    Years
  • Goodra is amazing! It's quite good at battling, too; should considering using it more, haha.

The variety of her moves is amazing. Grass/Water/Thunder/Dragon. Probably more too.

Now that I think about it though, Noibat is my favorite out of battle. Such a cutie. <3

Back