• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's beaten the game?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    So I beat the US version of SS and I was wondering if anyone else has done so yet? So far its just me that I know of and I want to know if there are others around that point...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I KNOW I haven't defeated the game, because I hav not even STARTED playing the game since the release date in Australia is 24th - 25th of March. :(

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Slow down, what's the rush? lol

I'm'a play the game for at least two weeks before beating it; I don't see why rush a game. It's like buying a movie to watch it once - might as well have rented it! In this case, might as well have rented it / downloaded the ROM o.o

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Well I just beat the Elite 4 so does that count? Or do you mean all 16 badges and red? If so how did you beat it so fast?

Yes I mean all 16 badges and Red...and I beat it fast because its a REALLY easy game...seems like they butchered it or something...idk it just 2 easy now...no big freaking cave in the middle of the region blocking you...

Slow down, what's the rush? lol

I'm'a play the game for at least two weeks before beating it; I don't see why rush a game. It's like buying a movie to watch it once - might as well have rented it! In this case, might as well have rented it / downloaded the ROM o.o

I didn't rush it I just played it like normal...its really easy and the PokeWalker is like hax...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Yes I mean all 16 badges and Red...and I beat it fast because its a REALLY easy game...seems like they butchered it or something...idk it just 2 easy now...no big freaking cave in the middle of the region blocking you...

I didn't rush it I just played it like normal...its really easy and the PokeWalker is like hax...

Yeah, but none the less I still love the Johto reigon! =D

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    I did and...Well, it was awesome ;w;
    *hidesbecauseofusingsolutions* but...but...it was all in japanese so I needed them T.T

Yeah those games are good, and they're soon coming out ;D
    Even though I already beaten SS, I'm sooooooooooooo rebuying it ! 8D

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    What the hell ~_~

It's been out for like three days; Whythehellwouldyouwanttoogosofast >:o

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    What the hell ~_~

It's been out for like three days; Whythehellwouldyouwanttoogosofast >:o

i no rite.

I dun get this people; they be strange lifeforms, they.

Like said, I'm'a take at least two weeks to finish the game. I want to enjoy it - not speed through and become bored after because I beat it too fast ):

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years

i no rite.

I dun get this people; they be strange lifeforms, they.

Like said, I'm'a take at least two weeks to finish the game. I want to enjoy it - not speed through and become bored after because I beat it too fast ):

It'll take me like a month to beat Red, haha.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Yes, I got all 16 badges and beat red, and almost filled the National Dex. (need 47 more)

Years
    I havnt even gotten the game, :P still waiting for it to come out in the UK!
    I cant wait!
    But i will probly take ages to play on it

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I'm not even getting the game till tonight but i have seen red's team... you HAVE to beat him? because he scares me...

Years
    I've beaten the eight gyms. But I have stopped myself from going any further. Hahaha
    Otherwise, I might have beaten it by now. :(

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I decided to try something I've never tried before on this game, and, well... let's just say it isn't working, haha

Back