• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's beaten the game?

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I always have a problem with going through games way too fast, and as a result, I grow bored with them. I've tried to slow down, but I beat Jasmine and Pryce in a span of half an hour. I'll try to enjoy this game for what it really is. But seriously, beating the entire game as of today? That's insane.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    the first gym is actually kinda hard if you pick chikorita... but very fun to have a challenge!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Strangely this game went way faster than it did in my Crystal version..

It seems the new mechanics really did a number on this old game and made it much much much easier....thats the problem...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    I've only just gotten to Goldenrod City, but...I could see Alakazam being a very high possibility for being the best to use again Red. The only one that you're going to have any major difficulties with is Snorlax, but just throw in a Pokémon with Fighting Type attacks, and you should be set (actually, if I'm not mistaken, Alakazam can learn Focus Blast, but don't quote me on that). :D

Astro*Zombies

Psychic & Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
    training around goldenrod to re-challenge the gym leader.....that milktank rapes me with that lovey dovey attack that wont let my guys attack back.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Let's keep discussion to the thread topic about if you've beaten the game or not rather than about Red's team or how many fair/unfair the amount of time someone is allowed to play the ds per day, etc. =P

Alos just in case the Journal thread gets ignored again, use that thread for posting actual recent happenings in detail please. =P

Years
    • Seen today
    i don't understand whats with everyone and their rushing through the game. first off, i have school, so i don't even get that kind of time to play. in fact, ive been trying to slow down cause i thought i was rushing through the game too fast. i am in national park with quilava, nidorino (trying to transfer my mmonstone to get nidoking), flaafy, and haunter. i enjoy playing the game as gold/silver/crystal were the best of all the pokemon games and soul silver has been really fun so far. :)

Hey, when I had Sapphire/Ruby ( Can't remember which one), I beat the whole game in 3 days once..

Back