• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ok guys competition is now over, it's time to reveal the winners! This week's answer was, as many of you guessed...

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 1)

Whiscash!

Congratulations to those of you who got the correct answer, your emblems will be on the way shortly :D

This week's winners: Dark Sneasel, TwilightBlade, Wobbu, WiccaWonder, ESCRaven, eeveemaster7, Castform, twillight, Sheerow, honey, DyingWillFlareon, Astinus, TheRealOCD, Pidgey, gio7sm, Blue, Sven, H.A.N., Revise Librarian, Aslan, lucario giavlés, destinedjagold, Makattack202, strifegirl, FenikkusuKasai, Weiss Schnee, Mewtwolover, Nolafus, Peitharchia, Ash_Ketchum123, IamSmart~SMRT, TommyBoy2, TopoftheFlops, Howlcall, dest, François, Precious~Dark, Stormerbuzz35, arachnidsGrip, devin lebarre, jdthebud, Lisia, Raydeon, Cayo, AkameTheBulbasaur, The Dark Avenger, Dedenne1, TeunCornflakes, Yoshikko, Pendraflare, Sgt.Dustmop, Zach Venture, Aryca
    Other answers received: Klefki, Munchlax, Samurott, Armaldo, Croagunk, Clawitzer, Koffing, Jynx, Meowth, Snorlax, Hoopa

Please let me know if you're supposed to be on this list and I didn't include you (or if you haven't received your emblem within 3 days) and I'll check your answer PM and make sure to sort it!

Our first edition of WTP was a giant success this week with a whopping 71 entries, so thank you all so much for taking part, it's been such a lot of fun and the constant PMs this week have been so cool to see. Seriously guys over 70 entries, this has been a phenominal start and hopefully we can continue getting anything close to this number! You're all wonderful, make sure you stay tuned for next week's edition (coming in a few hours) and good luck. :D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Aw and I thought I got it right, but nope.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'm so glad I changed my answer within 5 minutes LOL. (Thanks, Sven!)

EDIT: I just noticed that someone edited out my post, and I just want to point out the "idiot" was actually me. Squirrel can verify that for you.

(I'll admit that it really was a bad post on my part, so I'll be careful not to make the same mistake again.)

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

It took me a few guesses and Samurott was one of mine too haha. Was really fun though and can't wait to see this week's entry!

Years
    "Other answers received: Klefki, Munchlax, Samurott, Armaldo, Croagunk, Clawitzer, Koffing, Jynx, Meowth, Snorlax, Hoopa"

Really guys? No one said Diglett?! You have so little trust in me?!
    The fact that Diglett is (somehow) not the correct answer and that not even I didnt vote for it (cos I, ummm, forgot to) is not an excuse! I cant believe you guys!

lol anyway, I can already seeSquirrel regretting this contect after few weeks cos of the flood of PM's lol.

"Oh look, 128 PM's in two days, I guess people really want to chat with me :D.....oh wait.....Flareon, Wailor, Skitty, Ditto, Rayquaza, Diglett, Diglett, Diglett, Dugtrio, Arbok, Haunter....crap." :D

Thanks Squirrel :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back