• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos the worst? [no flame wars]

Worst person

• Total voters

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    I thought I would remake this thread with more choices. I think Hitler was the worst man. Nobody start a flame war

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    wat? bush isn't there?...strange...i guess...um...half those people i dont know...i guess...hitler
    hey...y'd u put cosmo in there if ur engaged with her?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's kind of mean to put an old board member up there with people who took others' lives, in my opinion. =\

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hitler was the worst in my opinion. He did heaps of horrible things.

~HORN!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Why not take out Cas too? Surely a few mean posts doesn't earn her a spot with notorious killers. =\
    Heck even a slew of board ruining posts doesn't.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hitler: no question about it...more people have died at his hands than anyone else in history (counting all WWII deaths besides the holocaust, because WWII was basically his fault...) His vision for the world was sick and evil beyond description...truly he was the absolute epitome of evil.

Rounding out second and third are Osama Bin Laden and Joseph Stalin, IMO...

People like Pol Pot, the Ayatollah Khomeini, Kim Jong Il, Mao Zedong, and a whole bunch of African leaders whose names escape me were pretty evil too...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Hitler: no question about it...more people have died at his hands than anyone else in history (counting all WWII deaths besides the holocaust, because WWII was basically his fault...) His vision for the world was sick and evil beyond description...truly he was the absolute epitome of evil.
    well...not exactly his hands...more like his mouth rofl

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hitler was pretty bad. He is like one of those crazy people that think their race is superior and all others are inferior, but unlike the same kinds of people in the past, Hitler managed to gain political power. I think I read somewhere that Adolf-boi was clinically insane, and his therapist was bribed to keep it secret.

Saddam Hussain is pretty bad too. He has been ruling Iraq as a ruthless dictator for many many years now, and he just seems to hate America. Saddam threatened to launch weapons of mass destruction, and that's what got Bush declaring war on Saddam's regime, I hate to hear people say Bush was responsible.

Osama is even evilerer than Saddam. Like Hitler, he believes his race is superior to all others. Osama hates America (and the rest of the Western world) just because we are not Muslim, and we do not cling to old systems of morality anymore. I think we should refocus our efforts onto killing Osama. I'm pretty sure he's dead by now, but just to be sure...

that is my one rant for the day.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    tmbjr said:
    Hitler was pretty bad. He is like one of those crazy people that think their race is superior and all others are inferior, but unlike the same kinds of people in the past, Hitler managed to gain political power. I think I read somewhere that Adolf-boi was clinically insane, and his therapist was bribed to keep it secret.

Saddam Hussain is pretty bad too. He has been ruling Iraq as a ruthless dictator for many many years now, and he just seems to hate America. Saddam threatened to launch weapons of mass destruction, and that's what got Bush declaring war on Saddam's regime, I hate to hear people say Bush was responsible.

Osama is even evilerer than Saddam. Like Hitler, he believes his race is superior to all others. Osama hates America (and the rest of the Western world) just because we are not Muslim, and we do not cling to old systems of morality anymore. I think we should refocus our efforts onto killing Osama. I'm pretty sure he's dead by now, but just to be sure...

that is my one rant for the day.
    and yet the US trained Saddam and Osama...as in militarily(sry just had to say it)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    girlgenius said:
    Carole Boston Weatherford? Anyone know who she is?
    she's some lady who convinced 4kid's to boycott Jynx from the anime...

Back