• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Favorite Gym Leader of All?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My favorite would have to be Volkner. He, if I recall correctly, was the only Gym Leader who really didn't want to battle. Also, Flint's concern for him showed that the Elite do take part in the small affairs of the little people.

Two things that also helped: He had an Ambipom. He's also handsome.

Volkner's really the only Gym Leader that I like enough to mention, though Morty is a close second.

Synyster

Jimmy
    Years
    Mine would have to be a tie between Claire & Byron.

Claire: Becuase the battle actually required some strategy due to dragon breath causing paralysis. Oh and her badge & Gym design are awesome.

Byron: Well, his gym's just awesome, his team is pretty nice, and he's awesome.

I know he's not a gym leader, but Drake. His team owns!! And I love Dragons.

Last edited:

donpatchi-risu

おおきりす
    Years
    CRASHER WAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He has a great sense of style (Spandex!!!!!)
    A patron of the Great Marsh (it's not all that great)
    Undiagnosed ADHD
    Masked Wrestler?
    has a Floatzel (すごいですね)

The only thing he's missing is a hat that says "FOXY GRANDPA"

Back