• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Shaymin because it's adorable and it was my first event pokemon. I like it's land forme more.

ZeroCracked

Black Aura
Years
Giratina Origin Forme is my favorite. He was my second slot beating the E4 in that game. Man Cynthia was so hard.

laccey

xooooo
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
i like dialga, but darkrai sounds more awesome, yeah? :>

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Definitely Shaymin. I Miss mine! I lost my old platinum with my Regigigas(sp) and my Shaymin oh yeah and all of my different rotoms! good memories.....Back on topic. Definitely Shaymin. I have a thing for cute/cool quadrupeds!

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Other than Shaymin more of the sinnoh legands I liked were Dialga and Cressilia because they're graceful and powerful.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
My favourite would be Giratina (in Origin forme). It looks awesome and destroys all :P (except perhaps Arceus)

Camulus

Trainer
Years
My favourite is Arceus because it is a beautiful and strong pokemon but the kind of Moves are not so good -.-.
A Giratina or other dragon legendary pokemon is better for the team. ;)

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Hmm darkrai too bad he is an event pokemon, non-event pokemon is giratina.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Darkrai is undoubtably my favorite

I have a rule to never use legendarys in my pre game team and he was so badass that i had to break my rule and use him( besides D/P/Pt didnt have any outstanding dark types except honchkrow and weavile)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Having not used any of the Sinnoh legendaries, I can only really go off design and stats, and under these metrics, Regigigas is the clear winner. It looks so cool, and though I'm not a big fan of any of the Hoenn Regis, I just love the bad-ass attitude that exudes off their 'leader'. I don't even mind that it's a Normal critter.

But after having a look on Bulbagarden: OMGTHEREARESOMANYLEGENDARIES is pretty much the only conceivable reaction to Gen IV.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
Giratina is my favorite for sure. Wicked type and two forms add up to make Giratina all around awesome.

Plus the Distortion World in Platinum was amazing.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
My favorite... such a hard choice!
I love Azelf, Phione, Manaphy, Dialga, and Shaymin....
I'll have to go with Shaymin. Shaymin's awesome! It's sad how I can't use it in the Battle Frontier, though; otherwise, it'd be part of my main team...

Back