• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Eclispe

Beginning PsyDragon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
Who's your favorite Sinnoh legend out of all of them? Mine would obviously be Darkrai and Giratina, I love sinister and dark things.....

Could you actually click on the lizard thingy?

Shaymin (sky form) hands down.

Years
I like Palkia a lot, I EV trained the one I caught on Platinum and it's amazing.

I also want to try and EV trained Dialga, it has been sitting in the PC for ages but I haven't been bothered tp train it D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Definitely Palkia. I thought its cry in the movie was fitting, and adorable, and the movie made it, to me, seem stronger than Dialga. It's just an epic Pokemon. Beautiful special attack, pretty colors, epic design, I just love it. <3
Plus, its shiny form is pink.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
Giratina. It's just so...bad a. I love my Shiny Giratina to no end, it's epic blue, and its cry is so amazing. I am in love with Origin Form.
Second would be Cresellia.

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
Giratina is pretty neat. I was like 10 when diamond and pearl came out and I was never interested in it b/c I hated how the pokemon looked but Giratina has always piqued an interest in me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I'd say Giratina, but I only like the Origin Form, so that's a bummer :/

Based on that I'd prob'ly say Darkrai or Dialga - they both look amazing :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2012
In some sense refusing to pick Arceus is blasphemy, but on top of that, the thing is said to have created the world with its 1000 arms, and I can't betray my love of hilariously big numbers

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Giratina. It's just so...bad a. I love my Shiny Giratina to no end, it's epic blue, and its cry is so amazing. I am in love with Origin Form.
Second would be Cresellia.

I love blue on Giratina but the other colours make it look less intimidating and ruins the whole reason I like giratina. Someday, when I can be bothered I shall just recolour the red bits - just for the epic factor :D

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
Either Azelf, Heatran or Darkrai, as I like their designs the most. Giratina is also my favorite of the Dragon trio, because Dialga & Palikia are kind of fugly. xD;

Years
Heatran is cool...has cool name looks cool also,Darkcry or Darkrai whatever looks kind of cool,and question: is arceus rly female i mean...

"Arceus...she is the master of all Pokémons
remember how she nuked the Creation trio?"

Um legendarys are like "arceus...it is the master" cuz they dont have gender

Bika

lmfao
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Mesprit, it's adorable and I like roaming legendaries because I like the idea of working hard to get them.

D2

Experiment
Years
Definedly Regigigas. HE'S HUGE!

And kicks major things! >8D

I don't really care how slow he (yes, to me it's he) is in the start~ I tend to be slow for the start, too XD

Back