• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos your favourite pokemon you meet at the start of a game.

Who your favourite pokemon you find at the start of the game.

• Total voters

RoxasauceKOD

No! My sauce belongs to me :<
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    I think my fav is sentret or zigzagoon, i can pick between them.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Sentret & Furret. Furret is so cute, but so useless unfortunately lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't like Raticate or Sentret but do like Rattata and Furret... Given that, I like Furret more.

Years
    I'm going with the classical one: Rattata. Raticate is actually an useful Pokemon, while the others are only good for HM Slaves. Oh, and of course Zigzagoon is also usefull for its Pickup (which does sadly suck after RS) ability, which makes it rank second.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Furret & Sentret all the way for me, simply because they are Gen II pokemon. And Gen II is my favourite Gen of all time.
    But if Pidgey was there I woul almost instantly go for him. I am not sure why, maybe just because I used to always have a Pigeot in my team in G/S/C and R/B/Y

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Pidgey hands down, In G/S/C

Pidgey can be used to beat the first 2 gym leaders with ease, maybe even the 3rd of trained right.

Years
    Rattata because I've used him the most. Zigzagoon is useful for pickup, but that's all I've really done with it. I never used Bidoof, and it's been a while since I've even seen a sentret...

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'd agree with those who are saying Pidgey. Not only is Pidgey super-cute, but Pidgeot is a really good Pokemon for building a balanced team with, and I always use on in R/B/Y/G/S/C.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I freakin love zigzagoon. haha it has zig-zag in its name for heavens sake! But I also like sentret. I remember that it gives more exp points than hoothoot, rattata, and pidgey did when you defeat in in GCS

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I like Sentret and Zigzagoon the most. Can't completely pick between them but Sentret's overworld sprite is so unbelievably cute in HGSS

Back