• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos your favourite pokemon you meet at the start of a game.

Who your favourite pokemon you find at the start of the game.

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If Budew does not count then I would have to chose Pidgey, i was always slightly more exciting than Ratatta.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    For Super Hm slave-ness Linoon/Bidoof HM slave WITH Item Pickup? :D
    For awesome-ness Pidgey/Shinx

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    I liked Sentret and Furret. They weren't hideous, and I liked Furret, for some reason.

I also even liked Bidoof and Bibarel (due to their HM compatibility)

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Don't ever underestimate Linoone; a Belly Drum Gluttony Extremespeed set can downright wreck you if you so much as blink.

I mean yeah, it's a glass cannon, but you can plow through entire teams if given that one crucial turn to pull of Belly Drum and live.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I love Furret! So definitely Sentret and Furret, I'm not even sure what it is I like about them but I really do haha.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    You title states about Pokemon at the start of a game so I think I'll move this to General Pokemon Gaming.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I really like Sentret and Furret because they're cute and they're good HM slaves! ^_^

Back