• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

whos your favourite gym leader in sinnoh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    lol look by how much volkner is winning by but mostly because he is the 8th and best gym leader *muhahahahahahahaha* ummm.... sorry

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Candice!I don't know, she looks "glamorous" in some way. I hope the anime treats her well and not make her an idiot. ^^

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I voted for Volkner. He's just the best competitor.
    But Byron had the best Gym by far. I loved acending and decending and the final lift at the end added some fun to the whole thing :3

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I like Wake, his team is good (although a Barbroach or Gastradon would be better than Quagsire) and his gym is cool, so wake (:

Hybrid Fury

#1 Fan of Misdreavus
    Years
    Mine's Fantina. It's only to be expected since she uses the Ghost type and my favorite type is Ghost.

If I had to choose one of the Elite Four, I'd choose Flint.
    He seems kool and laid back, and the fire type is one of my favorite types. Probably 2nd only to the Ghost type.

Last edited:

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    My favorite is Fantina...she has great pokemon and has stragety like a coordinator!
    If you put in the eilte 4 to compare I would say Cynthia.
    whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

Last edited:

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Yeah...well I like coordinating so, I guess you can say I learn skills from her...LOL!
    Volkner is WAY SO easy to beat! Fantina too...but I like her strageties a lot, they are very useful sometimes.
    whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

Years
    yh true but they should change the look on Fantinas face i dont like her face, but the hair is a good idea....

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    I would stay Candice because she has style. I think she should have different pokemon in Platinum such as a Glaceon. That would totally suit her outfit. i wonder what the gym maze will be like this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back