• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

whos your favourite gym leader in sinnoh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inoku Akamu

the devoted one of the earth
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon gym leader so far is Roark, the rock gym leader but as soon as I follow along with the game, my favorite Pokemon gym leader will be Wake, the water gym leader.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I haven't played Diamond or Pearl yet (getting Platinum hopefully), but based on the anime, my fave Gym Leader is Maylene. She's cute, has the awesome Lucario on her team, and is actually nice to Trainers regarding ties! In R/S/E, if the you and your opponent were on your last Pokemon, and the foe used something like Explosion to knock you out simultaneously, you would lose, but's it not even your fault! If you try to do the same thing to the opponent...you still lose!! So, technically, you can only win battles by winning, and even more annoying, you have a 1 in 3 chance of being the winner of battles while all your foes have a 2 in 3 chance ("Pseudo-Tie" or Lose).
    Maylene was actually kindhearted and didn't force Ash to re-battle her. But if it was Whitney from G/S/C and that tie happened, it'd be a whole different story...

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
    Gardenia, cuz she is the easiest to beat XD (Fire starter) I also love the gym ^^

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    Candice is the only Gym leader in Sinnoh with a sense of fashion other than Volkner.

Candice and fashion, please don't make me laugh. She looks like a school girl O.o. She does NOT look like top fashion. Unlike Shirona-Chan. Like I said she ...she has a Japanese beauty. Shoes can be Versace. Her pants look like Dolce and Gabbana...maybe MIU MIU overall. HIGH FASHION. Other than that, everybody else just looks stupid.

Roark= Needs a make over... to shabby and dirty

Gardina= Looks like she's been spending TOO much time in the forest. Shaggy maid clothesl.

Maylene= TOM BOY(nothing else)

Fantina= Looks so old fashioned. Like someone from a RATHER royal party in olden day London. Perhaps a wife of a Duke O.o

Crasher Wake= Needs to calm down.... DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DRESS!

Bryon... Who the heck is this?( I don't know anything about him. Needs To get out, rather than stay in Canalava.)

Candice= Weird little school girl. Maylene and her can be best friends.

Volkner= Just looking at this ugly guy makes my blood boil. The fact this stupid guy might replace Shirona is TOO MUCH. I HATE this Gym leader. Looks UGLY.

:16:

dialga493

Dragon Master
    Years
    Well I'd say Byron Because u don't see many steel type Gym leaders around.

My 2nd choice would be The final gym leader, .....Uh whats his name again Voltner or something anyway it was a great place to show off my dialga!
    :-)

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    byron.
    his gym was really fun.
    ascending/descending everything, for the final battle at the top, and the elevator all the way down after you win.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Candice and fashion, please don't make me laugh. She looks like a school girl O.o. She does NOT look like top fashion. Unlike Shirona-Chan. Like I said she ...she has a Japanese beauty. Shoes can be Versace. Her pants look like Dolce and Gabbana...maybe MIU MIU overall. HIGH FASHION. Other than that, everybody else just looks stupid.

Gardina= Looks like she's been spending TOO much time in the forest. Shaggy maid clothesl.

Fantina= Looks so old fashioned. Like someone from a RATHER royal party in olden day London. Perhaps a wife of a Duke O.o

Bryon... Who the heck is this?( I don't know anything about him. Needs To get out, rather than stay in Canalava.)

Volkner= Just looking at this ugly guy makes my blood boil. The fact this stupid guy might replace Shirona is TOO MUCH. I HATE this Gym leader. Looks UGLY.

Halt down... No one knows IF Volkner is the one who will replace her... The one who will be replace in PT is most likely one of the Gym Leader... Further more no one even knows if Cynthia will be replace...

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

Honey true fashion know it alls know that there is not only one trend at a time. Your ladies for the most part fit in one category but candice fits in another, sorry I get defensive on the subject of clothes but Cynthia looks a bit tacky with the feathers/fur collar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Honey true fashion know it alls know that there is not only one trend at a time. Your ladies for the most part fit in one category but candice fits in another, sorry I get defensive on the subject of clothes but Cynthia looks a bit tacky with the feathers/fur collar.
    I like Cynthia too, but I have to agree with you. I don't know what are those sticks on her hair...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    My favrouite would be Candice awesome Ice Pokemon and then Fantania with her MisMagius

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back