• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

whos your favourite gym leader in sinnoh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Even though I absolutely hate rock type Pokémon and never use them, I liked Roark the most. He looks so nerdy :D And he's friendly too. I might've liked Gardenia, but when I fought her I was really in trouble because all my good Pokémon were Water, Electric or Grass types... So, Roark it is.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Fantina. I like her Pokemon, though her gym in D/P was fairly lame. :/

Also, I was really disappointed when Fantina became the third leader in Platinum, and her Drifblim was replaced by a Duskull, and a Gengar by a Haunter. D:

Candice, Volkner and Byron are cool too.

For Gym Layouts, I ould have to say Byron. I liked it how you go up and down and left and right and up and down dow all the way down.

Mochan

Haha =]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2008
    Candice. The gym looks cool, and she has the most diversed types out of all the leaders. (Volkner is pathetic)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    volkner,obviously.
    his spiky hair is to be admired, and he has just cool overall, unlike lt. surge and whitney.
    he also seems very "chill", and thats almost as cool as his pants with chains.
    Why would an american admiral be in japan?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Volkner.
    The only Gym Leader who was easier than his underlings to defeat.

(Likely due to the fact that I was attempting to balance my team by training them instead of running in with a "TORTERRA SAYS HI, GFG NUB" attitude and giving it all the EXP.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Looks like I'm agreeing with a fair amount of people. I have to say, Volkner. He has the feel of a Gym Leader, actually wanting a challenge, while able to deliver meanwhile. He may be a bit lazy, and shorts out the power of his city, but he's an awesome Gym Leader.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm gonna have to narrow it down to Volkner or the ice gym leader(forgot her name) as my favorites. :\
    I can't really decide between the two, seeing as ice and electric are two of my favorite types. So, it's a little difficult for me, as you can see! ^^;

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
    Despite the fact that she looks like a tramp, Gardenia's my favourite. All her grass types and all my fire types... Well, it's just a lot of fun incinerating her.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I went and voted for Candice. I always seem to go for the cute female leaders, just like Sabrina, Jasmine, and Flannery before her. XD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Gardenia!

:t045::t182::t071::t331:​

Nice job breaking the character limit. ._.

Byron is almighty. His Steelix has given me a couple losses, probably because I like Staraptor too much, but eh, he's a beast.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    my favorite gym leader is definatly volkner because he's got a great sense of fashion, I mean wow, totally perfect match in clothing, but if you include the elite four, definatly Cynthia, I agree with you champion shirona, she looks like she's wearing something from Dolce Cabbana, like she has the best looks and shes gorgeus.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Wake, because he was the first Gym Leader who wasn't too much of a wimp to use a Gyarados. Granted, an incredibly weak Gyarados, but I digress. Plus, he was the big fat dude. =]
    And, I quote:
    "He's not just Wake, he's Crasher Wake."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back